promise

Sarada pov

When me and Boruto got to konaha we decided to go to the Uzumaki residence,because I told my parents we would be gone for a whole day...and cause you know...I like boruto.
I admit it.I like him.

As we walked into his house his beautiful mom greeted us.
"Hi sarada",she said in her wonderfully sweet voice "hey bor- what happened?"
I couldn't think of anything to say.
The silence was broken by "while we were coming home, I wanted to have a competition with sarada to see who can run faster,but um- I tripped."
He looked over to me.
The expression on his face said 'agree to it so she'll believe it' Believe it! ♡》I nodded to show I understood and said " yea we raced" I faked a smile "guess that zero to ninety-nine, catch up Boruto uzumaki" I said fake teasing Boruto to make the act believable.
She smiled and said
"Mkay, w-well maybe you can go to B-Borutos room and you know do what kids y-your age do."I looked at her face to she was lightly blushing.
Maybe just the heat.
As I took Boruto upstairs to his room,I noticed he had a sad expression on his face.
I slowly opened the door and walked to his bed and set him down.I looked at his face once again.
He was looking down.
I sat next to him and his bed made a springy sound.

Why is he so sad?

Did I do this?

"Hey-y boruto..."
I said without thinking
"Don't be so down, its ok i-"
His arms are raped around me for the second time today.
His warm embrace comforting me,even though he's the one who needs comfort.
The bed makes another springy sound because of his movement.
"Sarada, remember how I promised I would protect you?"
"Y-yeah "
"Remember how I promised I would stick by your side even though you become hokage?"
"Y-yeah"
I heard him sigh softly and squeeze me a little tighter.
"Promise you'll make sure I keep my promises."
"I w-will"
He slowly parts away and places his hands on my sholders.
His blue orbs stare right at mine. His stare is so intense it gives me goosebumps.
"Promise"

"Promise..."

Hope you like it I had band UIL so I rlly didn't have a lot if time to work on it but hey never know
~vote,comment and follow
-nerdsrealm ☆
《Believe it! ♡》