Drops

POV SARADA

"hey-y um...b-boruto...?" I say while blushing.
"Y-yeah...?"says boruto in a shy voice.Just like his mothers.
"I can't see without my glasses..."
I hear a loud noise.Something falls on me ,or someone.
"shit!... Sarada,are you okay?"*blush*
"Boruto..!what happened?!?"His warm hands go down my face to the back of my head.I can see now.The first thing I see is a red burrito.hehehe. I look around and see that the bolder was broken in half,one of the halves almost hit me.
Boruto looks at me and once again says are you okay. I nod as a reply.He was still on top of me.after a few minutes in that position,he realized and got up.dammit! "Sarada..."he whispers in my ear.I fell chills go down my spine as he says that. "y-yes?.."I say shakingly.I fell his warm hand go on top of mine,and grip it softly."we need to go...someone is after us and...I cant risk letting you get hurt..."he says in a shyish voice."he cant risk letting me get hurt..."boruto I-"

A kunai hits the ground.
Three drops of blood hit my face,the blood isn't mine...
"Bolt!!" I couldn't believe what was happening. He was fast enough to get in the way,but not fast enough to save himself.
S-sarada...*cough*...hehe..I've never seen y-you cry...

That's it for this chapter...sorry I have a lot of stuff going on but thank you for reading.BTW I like cliff hangers...👍😐