I couldn’t sleep, by knowing this I just couldn't. He is also wide awake. I looked at him seeing him staring at the ceiling. “Are you going to miss me?” I murmured. “More than you can imagine,” he said, turning his gaze to me.

“I knew from the beginning that this day was going to come, the day you got bored of me and you'd want me to leave you. But I didn’t know it would hurt this much,” I said, tears still streaming down.

“You never bored me. I treasured you, Faith. Every moment we shared is captured in my heart forever. But this is best for you,” he said with raw emotion. I can’t even breathe right now.

“I can’t close my eyes, Zayn. Every time I do, I just see you,” I said. He smiled half-heartedly. “Sleep, Faith.” He puts his other hand on my eyes. I instantly drift to sleep with his fingers intertwined with mine. For the last time.

~*~

I wake up by seeing Zayn looking at me. I glanced down to see our hands are still intertwined together. For a few seconds I forget what is going to happen. Just seeing his beautiful face was enough to cure my wounds. More tears pour out. I did the most awful but needy thing for me at the moment. I shifted up hugging him tightly. I heard him sigh but he also hugged me. I take his warmth in, feeling complete in his arms.

I pulled back looking at our hands, how our fingers fitting in each other perfectly. With everything inside me, hurting my myself, I pulled my hand out. I look at him as his eyes are looking at his now empty hand. “I’m going to miss you, Faith” he says with a hurt smile. “I—me too,” I say. He sighs and pushes himself up. “You better get ready. I'll meet you downstairs.” Words can’t explain what I feel as he leaves me there. I can’t bear this feeling of hurt. I want to die right now. I love you Zayn.

I packed my bag. I only came with one small duffle bag and now I’m leaving with a big bag. How ironic this is. I’m changed; he changed me. He made me a woman, a strong woman. He heard me. He held me when I was struggling with bad dreams. He was there. But not anymore.

I glance for the last time at the room where we made love. We talked here; we stayed up late night going through our rough pasts. But not anymore. I switch off the light and close the door.

Every step I take downstairs is heavy on me. I remember when I first came here. I was nervous. I was scared and afraid of him, but he’s something else. He’s my first and last love. I could never feel myself living after yesterday.

I stepped at the last stair down when I saw Martha in the kitchen. She’s crying. I went to her, hugging her tight. “Faith,” she cried. I pulled back to look at her. “I’m going to miss you, Martha. Don’t forget me, huh…and take care of Zayn,” I nodded as more tears fell down. She nodded. “I promise I will. I never thought you would ever leave him.”

I just shook my head. “I'll miss him. 'Bye Martha. Take care of yourself.” She nodded and kissed my temple. I shrugged and went back to the living room. I glanced at Zayn sitting on a chair. He looked at me as I stood there bowing my head down. Once I was saying in my head when I entered here ‘I’m his slave’, but now ‘I was his slave.’

He pushed himself up and moved closer to me. “Faith.” The insanity in his voice when he said my name was noticeable. I looked up at him. “Promise me that you’ll concentrate on your studies there.” I just looked away. I felt so small in front of him. “Faith, I’m going to miss you so much.” I looked back at him. I hugged him instantly. He did the same. I cried in his arms. If I could ask God for something I would wish I could die here in his arms and forget my worries. My love for him would stay with me in my grave.

Everything in me refused to pull away, but I did and he kissed my cheek. I turn around glancing back to see him looking at me. I breathed in, gulping down a hard lump in my throat. I grab my bag and make my way to the foyer.

This is it.

“I’m a bad news.”

“I’m a mess.”

“I’m escaping from my past.”

“As much as I want to deny it I trust you.”

“You're special.”

“You're my slave and be that.”

“Don’t get closer. You’ll hurt yourself.”

“I've never been in hospital.”

As I take a last step to the door everything inside me screams to look back but I refused it because I know that if I did I’d never able to leave him.

I'll love you Zayn Malik until my last breath.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note; you can officially kill me but before that i just want to say i cried while writing this chapter. :'(

and uh...the reason i cried is not just chapter but my life too. okay i'm telling you'll that i'm crushing on a guy in my class. he's cute. and while i'm writing this chapter i'm thinking about him. i talked to him only once--and he seems shy. he caught me starring at him many times and i just make fuss of myself :( what do i do please tell me. i know its nothing to do to you but still temme. i'm quiet serious about him here. okay enough of my rant. :|

hope you like it VOTE | Comment

bye love ya....