Chapter 1

“When you know there is nothing left in life, you turned into a dead person who breathes. A cursed person who wants to die but death never welcomes you in his home”

-by me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 {Edited}

It has been a month since me and Perrie broke up and I’m frustrated. I loved that girl but it seems like she just used me. I never thought our relationship would end like this. I thought both of us were going to get married and have kids.

 When she left me, my eyes never landed on one single woman. I turned into a cold heartless person. All I focus on now is my business. That is only rising up. But nothing can compare to my frustration which is building up inside of me like a monster. Yes I’m sexually frustrated. After me and Perrie broke up, I never got laid. Not with one single woman! I don’t think I’ll ever find a girl like her.

I was nearly reaching my office when at red light signal on the far right, I saw a young blonde girl working in a bakery. I quickly turned right. My curious mind taking its own decision. As I stopped in front the shop, I stepped close enough to see her but far enough for her to see me.

As my eyes landed on her more clearly, I was just mesmerized. She was beautiful, no doubt. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, pink full tempting lips, and a sexy figure which just made me even harder. I smirked at my dirty mind. Her eyes met mine. I saw her looking at me with confusion.

Oh girl you have no idea what you just did. I quickly got into my car and dialed my manager’s number “I want to know everything about the girl who works at Shawn’s bakery by today. Every single detail,” with that I hung up and drove off. By the evening I found everything about this girl. Name- Faith. Status-utterly poor. Her parents were worse. I can bet they are pigs who just want money. Well that’s a plus point for me to get this girl.

Faith’s POV

 I left my job and rushed home. I am already running late. The streets were dark and dangerous people were gathered here and there. I shivered when I felt their hungry eyes following my every single movement. I clutched my bag tightly and started running. Just one street left.

I sighed happily when my broken house came to view. I knocked the door; with a creepy creak the door opened revealing my brother Jake. His eyes which never showed any interest or care about me.

 Without a single word, I went to the spare room where my two bags were placed. We didn’t have that much money to own a single closet. I grabbed my pajamas and changed to finish the work I had to do a long time ago in the kitchen.

My mom came to sight happier than ever.

“Leave this work to your dad and I have to talk to you about something very important” she said caressing my cheek.

Why so much gesture? She was being nice something’s definitely wrong. I nodded and went to the room where my dad was sitting smoking. I stood at the corner head down.

“Faith my doll come sit here” he patted the spot next to him. I slowly made my way to the couch and sat next to him.

“I always knew you had something special, what you have done can change our lives forever.” he said embracing me in a tight hug. Okay now I’m nervous, what are they even talking about?

I shrugged off his embrace, and looked at my father confused.

“Wh—at what are you talking about dad?” I asked. He sighed looking at my mother. They both nodded. “Sweetie do you love us?” my mother said in an utterly sweet voice.
I have never referred to her as mom or mum, to me she is just my dad’s wife. I nodded looking at her.

 “We have a deal with a huge business man in London” Her grin stretched from left to right. Okay. “So, what does it have to do with me” I was beyond confused and nervous.

They were never; I repeat never all so caring towards me. And I don’t even know why this deal has to do with me! Why was I even having this conversation? So many questions and thought were running through my mind, it hurt.