Chapter 17

Guess I'd Rather Hurt Than Feel Nothin' At All
It's A Quarter After One I'm All Alone And I Need You Now
And I Said I Wouldn't Call But I Lost All Control And I Need You Now
And I Don't Know How I Can Do Without
I Just Need You Now
I Just Need You Now (wait)
Ooo, Baby, I Need You Now
-Lady Antebellum

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 (Edited)

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. In all these years this is the first time I can see that glow in my reflection. My eyes looking shiny, they are smiling. My cheeks slightly tinted with red color. A smile appears on my lips. I know this is wrong, falling for him will be wrong. But, I don’t really care about the outcomes. It’s not like I’m telling him. He just shows me so much affection every time we’re together. He is just something I can’t express in words. And telling him about my dream and past is something I can’t get out in front of anybody. He is special for me. And I know he doesn’t feel the same not that I’m expecting but I just don’t want this beautiful dream to stop.

I was so caught in my thoughts that I never notices I have to meet Zayn downstairs. Quickly pulling my hair in a pony tail. Fixing my shirt and skirt I make my way downstairs. Zayn was waiting for me in the living room. We have an appointment with Natalia today. I cleared my throat, gaining his attention which is darting on his phone. From yesterday, he was keeping distance from me, I can understand that this is not something he deals with. I just opened my whole book in front of him. This reaction was expected.

“Ready?” I nodded. I take in his profile, he was looking hot-sexy as ever. Wearing a dark t-shirt with jacket and jeans.  Hair ruffled in sexy way. Giving me an over-coat, he led me to the foyer down towards the main stairs. Car parked in front of the stairs. He opens the passenger seat door for me. I looked at him, confusion written on my face. “I’m driving now get in”, I nodded as he climbed on the driver’s seat. I am really not much into cars but I can say this car is expensive.

“Put your seat belt Faith” he said breaking the chains of my thought. He starts the engine and we hit the road. After a twenty minutes drive in silence and radio blasting in our car, we parked in front of a clinic. And not to mention Zayn’s driving was really smooth. His focus was on the road, his pointed noise and eyelashes were shadowing through the daylight hitting by the windows. Every time he blinks or lick his lower lip, I almost jumped as my heart beats faster. After getting caught twice starring at him, I turned to look outside. That’s how I survived my first drive with him.

As we enter inside the clinic. I notice white walls, a receptionist scribbling on the computer. I notice Zayn was uncomfortable, for some reason I know he had something with hospitals. He also denied going to the hospital in the past. He closed his eyes and open them again glancing at me, I was caught starring him again. I blushed.

“Come” he doesn’t bother to inform the receptionist, I glance back at her. She looks in her mid-thirties. She looked at us nodding. I think she knows that we’re coming here or something. We both enter in a room. Where we met Natalia, who can’t stop checking Zayn out. She was sitting on a leather seat in front of a long table.

She smiled at both of us, oh now she notices me. Huh. A question hits in my mind. Did she know about, that I’m his slave? I have to ask Zayn about this, but later. She greeted us and gestured to take seats. “Uhm Zayn I think you can wait outside until I complete with Faith’s test” her voice is confident as ever.

Zayn nodded “I’m waiting outside okay?” I nodded back smiling. He leaves us alone, that’s when the tension started to build up.

“So, were you taking any pills earlier?” she said holding her pen out. “No, I never used any pills before” I said trying to compose my embarrassed self. “Hmm—let me take your blood test” I nodded.

After testing my blood, she made it clear that I’m perfectly fine.
“I prefer you injection, I mean there are high chances of you forgetting eating pills so, injection can be much beneficial. Once a month” I nodded. “So, what do you prefer” she narrowed her eyes. “I—I think injections are okay with me” I said thinking for awhile. “Good”.

She injected me, and gives a brief about it to Zayn. As we enter the car, Zayn asked me, “so, how did it go?” this is the first time he’s trying to communicate. “Pretty good, except the injection part. I’m not much a fan of injections” I said. He nodded smirking “are you scared of anything” he asks.
“Yeah many things actually, and mostly cats” I scrunched my face as the thought of cats comes to my mind.

“What you scared of Cats?” he laughed. A low-husky laugh.
As my, self esteem hits by his sexy laugh, I narrowed my eyes. “Mr. Malik are you laughing at me?” I said bowing my head down. I nervously glance up through my lashes seeing him looking at me. His gaze was intense “no Faith I can’t laugh at you, it is just how could you be scared of cats” he said chuckling. Moving his sight back to the road.

“Cats are mean- looking creatures, and their eyes are so scary” I make my point.
He nodded “sure sure”.

As we enter back to the Mansion through the main gate. I nervously asked him “did—did Natalia know that I’m your slave” his body stiffens as he parked in front of the house.
I thought he was never going to answer my question but as I was about to open the door to leave he said “No she doesn’t know”. I nodded as he climbed out and opened my door like a true gentleman.

Day went as usual we ate dinner and slept. Zayn’s mood swing was the biggest problem. He was avoiding me.

After two days he starts going back to his office much to my protest. I try to convince him but he is a complete stubborn man. He would sometimes message me on my I-phone that what I’m doing or did I eat. I found it quiet cute when he messaged me. But his messages are small and cut-to-point. On the other hand I text him back the longest word anyone could ever type.

Now I’m sitting on the couch on Saturday evening sipping coffee that Martha made for me. She was also sitting with me, we both were chatting are usual self.  When a message pops at my phone. I glance at Martha then at my phone. I open the screen lock seeing Zayn’s id. A glee full grin spread on my face. Martha excuses herself, as I open the text.
“What you doing”
 yes his messages are short and simple.

I quickly type back my words

“Martha made coffee for me, I’m sipping it. And quiet bored. How’s your work going Mr. Malik?”

He texts back after a few seconds

“good. Everything’s fine here. You always ask about my work as if you know what I work”

I blushed grinning madly at his reply. This is the longest he ever texted me. He always was like ‘yes-no-okay’

“yeah! I just ask that how you work. And I know you work pretty well there”
I replied back leaning back in the comfy couch.

“Good! Faith at dinner I have something important to talk to you. Meet you at home”
he message makes me sit back straight on the couch.

He needs to talk but what. Did I do something wrong? Oh god. Please I don’t want him to be mad at me. What if he found my message offensive.
My subconscious glares at me- aren’t you over reacting? I nodded at her. Yes she can be right at some point.

As we had dinner, Zayn was being little stiff and nervous. We both said good bye to Martha. We’re alone now. He sips his white wine, as his lips moisture with it. I’m waiting for him to say something but he just stares at anything but not at me.

I start collecting plates, when he made me stop as he speaks “stop, sit” I nodded. Nervously I sit back glancing at him. He looks at me for a long moment….then as the word left his mouth. My whole word just stops.

“Be my girlfriend”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note; are you expecting this? i bet you not. lalalalla sorry for cliff hanger i'm just an evil aren't i?

well i wrote it with half open eyes i'm exhuasted right now! but writing this chapter was my dream when i started this story so, yeah uh read it :)

thanxx for the banner to @team_DJMalik i really love it.
if any of you want to make banner for story PM me with banner i love to show them here :)
comment and vote if youy like it

bye love ya....