Chapter Eleven

"I'm just saying, isn't it a little odd?"

Nami rolled her eyes at Ussop, "Of course not." The boy crossed his arms, Nami continuing before he could interrupt, "Don't you remember? Ayame said she knew Zoro,"

The two sat at the kitchen table, Sanji casually making them both lunch. Once Sanji heard Ussop arguing with Nami, he was overcome with a mixture of anger and a jealousy.

"How dare you argue with Nami-Swan!" He exclaimed, glaring over his shoulder as he flipped over an omelet.

Ussop was left speechless, looking back and forth between the two. "Am I really the only one who thinks she's just a little suspicious?" He whined, earning another harsh glare from Sanji. "What kind of man are you to criticize a woman?" Ussop sighed, crossing his arms as he rode from his seat. "Listen, Ussop," Nami tried to reason with the sniper, "She's just a kid, what harm could she do?"

Ussop hesitated before lighting up, "Well, you saw her fight Zoro that one time!" Nami rolled her eyes, "Yeah, once," Ussop didn't falter, "She is a kid, but she could be dangerous, don't you think?"

"I completely agree."

The three looked at the door, surprised to see Robin standing there with her arms crossed. "The child may be quite close to the swordsman, and that makes me question their relationship."

"But Robin, they're probably just bonding because they have a little in common." Nami countered, earning Robin's attention.

"They do have a lot in common, which arises my suspicion even more." Ussop grinned, crossing his arms and attempting to pose victoriously, "I have no doubt the swordsman is incredibly loyal to Luffy for whatever reason he may have, but Ayame isn't. Everyone on this crew has a specific reason for following Luffy, whereas she does not." Nami was left speechless, staring at Robin in shock as the woman sat next to her.

"Is– Is whatever you two see in her really that obvious?" Nami jumped as Sanji spoke directly next to her, "A Hawaiian omelet for Nami-Swan," He said kindly, placing her plate in front of her, "If it makes you feel any better, Nami-Swan, I don't think she's dangerous either." Nami pushed him away, "Yeah, go get me some water," She said, going back to her conversation with the other two.

"Anyways, I guess it just takes time." Ussop said with a shrug, pausing before sitting back down. "I do highly suggest keeping an eye out for her," Robin suggested.

"Anything for you, Robin-Chan!"

"Where's my water?"

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been a little caught up.
I'm actually working on a case based on a man called Adnan Syed, and I'm trying to prove him innocent. If anyone has any information about the case, please DM me or leave it in the comments.