| Chapter 12 |

"Girl I could tell you don't know what to do,
And though it might hurt I'mma tell you the truth,
At least most of it,
I use my priorities as an excuse, oh no no.
Cause girl my priorities should've been you"

- Sy Ari Da Kid

Anasia,

          Lately, Nadir has been keeping to himself.  Which is weird because he never acts like this.  I know hes hiding something from me. He's always working or in his office. Nadir constantly snaps at me and complains about everything.

         I walked to the kitchen to get a snack and seen Nadir and his friend Aj.

" Hey Aj." I gave him a quick hug.

"Hey sis. Something about you is different.  I can't figure it out though. " Aj replied back. I didn't even bother to greet Nadir.

        I made my way to the food pantry to get a snack. I sat at the island with them, munching on pickles dipped in nutella.  All eyes  were on me. I looked up to see Nadir and Aj looking at me in disgust.

"What? Stop watching me weirdos. " I exclaimed. Aj scrunched up his face and continued to stay on his phone. Nadir looked down at his book.

" We should do something today." Nadir said.

" Like?" I questioned.  Aj left for some reason.

"Nadia wants to go out with us for lunch." He said. 

"Then I guess we should start getting ready now. "

            Nadia is a proud single mother. One of her close friend from college volunteered to be her sperm donor. In Virginia, I was a Neonatal Nurse. I actually liked my job. Nadir says 'I shouldn't have to work,  I should be spoiled like the queen I am.'

(Anasia P.O.V still)At TGIF Friday's ,

"  Hold up. Ima go use the bathroom. " Nadir walked to the bathroom.

" Spill the tea girl. Both of y'all asses been sitting here for half an hour, barely not even making contact." Nadia drunk on some of her raspberry ice tea. I sighed.

" Honestly I don't know.  Lately he's been distant.  I feel like he's hiding something, one of my fears is he's cheated on me." I spoke truthfully.

" Trust me,  he would never cheated on you.  Don't stress it girly.  Whatever it is I'll find out. Soooo how you been?" she replied back.

" Good I guess. Everything was going good until a week ago.  Umm..... I swiped my v-card." I whispered the last part.

" Bitch I know you just didn't say what I thought I heard." She joked.

" I said how's the baby." I tried to play cool.

" Giiirrlllll don't act dumb. You lost your virginity?  Oh my god! You finally got some 'act right'." Nadia pretended to faint. I kinda feel awkward now.

" Yes, lets not talk about this. " I mumbled.

"Did y'all use protection?"

"How many rounds you lasted?"