| Chapter 3 |

^^Anasia^^
" Ooh, girl your body make a nigga wanna dive in."
- Elliot Trent

Anasia,

This was very uncomfortable, he watched me in the shower so I won't escape.

" I'm done." I said as I turned the hot water off. He passed me the towel that couldn't wrap fully around my body. I tiptoed to the bed where he laid clothes out for me.

He watched me dry myself off. I never knew a guy that stared at me this hard. Although, he was attractive he could be a murderer . He handed me lotion without saying a word.

" You need help?" His husky voice made me jump.

" N-no it's o-okay." I stuttered over my words. He snatched the bottle of lotion, pumped some into his hands, and rubbed it on my back gently. My body still aches from that incident when I tried to escape.

" My name is Nadir, but I go by King." I just nodded. He started to kiss on my neck. It made me moan lowly. I had to contain my lust because he was a complete stranger.

" Stop." I moaned out. He straddled me and kissed me all over. I kissed his lips. What was I doing?

" I'm so sorry. I didn't-." He cut me off.

" Stop apologizing and live in the moment." Nadir continued showing his lust. My nipples were in full erect and so was his little friend.

I noticed that I never was dressed. He lowered his head to my kitty and kissed it. Nadir licked me I was his last meal. He shoved two fingers in me roughly.

         It was painful so I tried to pull him out. He smacked my thigh and stroke me, picking up the speed. I felt like I had to pee, which was embarrassing. I squirted and was still licking me up.

" Damn you a squirter? Don't be scared that shit turn me on." I couldn't respond I just cummed on his hands . I felt worn out. My eyes closed to sleep. Nadir wrapped his tattooed arms tightly around me...
     •.•.       •.•.       •.•.       •.•.     
VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW 

This is my first book. If there's any confusion based on the characters  please comment and I'll explain.