| Chapter 9 |

^Characters for Chapter 9^

"I don't need another woman
I just need your all and nothing
Cause if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best part of my day."
- Chris Brown

Anasia,

           It's been two weeks now. I found out that in New York. I always dreamed of living in the city and starting a career here. In reality I don't work anymore and my life is even more boring. I wonder how's my ex-boyfriend, Darren since I left him back in Virginia.

            He probably doesn't even know I'm missing or cares. It's so lonely when Nadir isn't here. I found out that Nadir is a Kingpin of this state. It scares me honestly. He's my only friend. His mom and sisters wants to hang out with me but he's so possessive over me.

               It's now 6 pm and Nadir hasn't called me or come home. Boredom has strike.  All I do is eat and watch movies. "DING! DONG." The doorbell rang repeatedly.

I lazily walked to the door from the living room. I opened it to reveal Momma (Nadir mother) and Noah. I let them in and greeted them with hugs and kisses. Noah hugged me like a teddy bear.

" Baby girl, something came up at work. Can you watch him till I come back. I would let Nasir but he's irresponsible. Thanks." She said so fast. She's a doctor so I could understand.

" I guess it's just me and you handsome." I smiled and kissed the side of his head.

" Where's Bubba?" Noah asked. He gave Nadir his own nickname which I find cute.

" He's at work. He's coming soon don't worry." I responded back. We played tag. I cooked dinner while he watched Nemo.

            I made fry pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and vanilla cupcakes.

" Me feed self." I let him feed himself to make him feel like a big boy. Although he made a mess he did eat all his food. After I put him in the bathtub. It's Now 8:00 o'clock so we watched Nemo Again because he wanted to. I looked down to see Noah sleeping on my chest and I was sleeping too...

Nadir aka King,

" Victoria, I told you we can't be fucking around no more. Get the fuck out ma' office before I fuck ya' Thot ass up. On some real shit." I said getting mad.

Every since I had Anasia, no other girl attracts me. Victoria used to give me so bomb ass head. Unfortunately, Ima' have to stop my playa ways. I know Anasia feeling me so I can't ruin what we have.

" Daddy you know you want this pussy." Victoria whispers in my ear. She started kissing on me and grinding her ass on my hardness. I thought of Anasia and suddenly snapped out of it. I choked her up and slammed her into the wall.

" Listen hoe. I have a wife. I don't need your ass. Stop popping your dusty ass pussy because I don't want it." I gritted through my teeth.

           Victoria started to gasp for oxygen. I chuckle and released my grip from her neck. She just ran out of the office. There was a knock at the door.

" Open." The door opens revealing my Day 1, AJ. I dapped him up and we sat down and got right to business.

" Ben tried to steal 1.5 million worth of Codeine FAQ." He said. I was fucking livid.

" Did you kill him?" I asked forming a plan.

" Nah' I left him in the basement for you." I signaled him to leave and went down to the basement. I seen Ben passed out, and tied down to the wooden chair.

" Wake the fuck up. Bitch ass nigga! You thought you could steal and get away huh?" I pistol whipped him and pulled the duck tape off his lips. Ben just stared at me. I shot his dumb ass in his knees caps.

" POW! POW!" He started screaming at the top of his lungs.

" Why?" I questioned him curiously.

" Please King. Just don't kill me." He begged.

" You stealing for the opps?"
(Opps- a member of an opposite gang.) I questioned again. He nodded. I really hate thieves.

I grabbed my knife and carved ' Thief' into his chest. He just screamed and screamed. All I did was laugh. Then I poured acid on his wounds.

" You on Alex team?" He responded yes. That's all I needed to know. I shot him about 10 times and feed him to the dogs.

I took a shower in my office and drove home. When I got home it was 2 in the morning. I know Anasia was worried about me. I opened our room door to see Noah drooling over Anasia chest. I snapped a picture and got in bed with them.

This was basically my family and this is all I needed...

     •.•.       •.•.       •.•.       •.•.     
Happy Valentines Day 💘VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW
This is my first book. If there's any confusion based on the characters  please comment and I'll explain.

- Anasia really wifey material 💝💍
- Nadir Crazy 😳
- Nadir faithful 💙💪🏽