I couldn't take it anymore. This all started over some stupid bullshit. I never thought I would split with Jordan.    I just need to take things slow from now on.
Phone Starts Ringing
When I look at my phone I see that it's Chresanto.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Hello?

Chres-Hey just checking to see what's going on?

Yn-Umm everything is fine(fighting back tears)

Chres-Doesn't sound like it is.

Yn-Chres I can't even lie straight I'm not doing ok.

Chres-What time does Lucas get off of school?

I look at the time and it's noon.

Yn-He doesn't get off till 2:15 why?

Chres-Come over my house.

Yn-Umm why?

Chres-Don't worry it's ok.

Yn-Ok I'll see you later.

Chres-Alright bye.

Phone Convo over...
This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:55 pm
When I pulled up to Chresanto's house I had to grab a tissue and wipe my face. I was crying the whole ride over here. Yeah I'm not supposed to cry over a boy, but that man had my heart and then some.

When I finished wiping my face, my eyes were still red but I didn't care at this point.

I walked up to the door slowly and steady. I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

I knocked on it again and again no answer. So, I opened the door because it was unlocked and Chresanto's car is still parked in the driveway so I know he's in here.

As I walked in I see nothing but a trail of rose petals leading to the kitchen. As I follow the path, I get anxious and more anxious to know what Chresanto is trying to do. When I made it to the kitchen, there was a beautiful buffet of food all over the table. It all looked so good.
As I was walking around eyeing all the good food, I see a note on the table with my name on it.

Reads Note:
Hey Yn all this food is for you I took the liberty in making all of this. Don't worry when Lucas gets off of school him and I are going over to the zoo and eat and have fun. In the mean time when you're finished here there's another note for you in the bathroom.

                 ~Chresanto

Note Over.....
Chresanto is so sweet, and there's so much food I don't know what to get first.