I sat at the edge while he took a place beside me. He dragged the tray in between us. He stirred the soup. "Be a good girl and open your mouth. This delicious mushroom soup can't wait to get pass your lips, sit on your tongue for you to taste it and suck it down your throat."

His words made my lips part ways. His pupils focused on me as he inserted the spoon in my mouth. My lips touched the cold metal as I sucked the soup down the throat. I watched him while swallowing. His breathing slightly increased as he intently stared at me. His orbs followed every movement my lips made. The way he was looking at me was precious. As if I was the moon and he was the sun. I let him scrutinized while feeding me until the bowl was empty.

"Good girl. You finished your soup." Robert hummed, patting my cheek.

It felt kind of weird. "Is that what you tell your nieces and nephews?"

He grunted. "You mean the good girl part?"

"No, I mean everything." I choked a little, hoping he understood what I meant.

"No. That was mean for you." He winked, bringing his finger to wipe the soup on my chin and leisurely brought it to his mouth to lick it.

Oh dear. How I wish to...

"Now, let's get you out of these stinky clothes." He pretended to pinch his nose, in order to prove his statement.

"Hey, they're not that bad!"

He took the scissors in his hands. "If you say so but my nose won't lie."

I stood up, kicking him since I couldn't use my hands. "You're such a drama queen."

"Well, what can I say?" He stood up with me.

Say I'm beautiful again.

"What did you say, sweetheart?"

Oops! Did I say that loud?

I pressed my lips together. "Nothing. Undress me now."

Without any delay, he closed the distance between us. I widened my eyes as his hands touched my shoulder blades. He moved in circular motion, massaging them.

Hmm, that feels good.

His fingers moved from my shoulder blades to my shoulders. He delicately traveled further down the length of my arm, stopping an inch above my bandages. His finger made a way inside the hem of my sweater. His gripped the material with his fingers and began to cut it until it reached my scapula. He didn't cut it all. He did the same to my other arm, stopping at the scapula too.

He placed the scissors on the bed. His fingers touched my naked arms, caressing the length. Instantly, an unknown spark traveled throughout my body. His fingers were warm. He lightly squeezed my upper arm. I closed my eyes, to appreciate the feel of his heat on my skin. But soon after, he halted his action.

I whined

He held the sides of my face, forcing me to stare into his electric blue eyes. "Hannah, are you sure you want me to undress you?"

I gazed into his dreamy eyes. "Yes, Robert. I'm a hundred percent sure but..."

"But what Hannah?"

"Do you have a tie? A dark tie?"

"Yes, I have tons of them."

I averted my eyes from him, thinking.

"What is it, Hannah? Why do you need a tie?"

"Can you get the tie?"

"Okay." He left the room and came back after a few seconds. "Here it is. Will a blue one do?"

"Yes, it's fine."

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Tie your eyes."

His eyes darken again. "Are you sure?" He whispered huskily.

_____________________________________________________________

Oh yeah baby, I'm super bad.

I wanted to continue this but the temperature in  the room has gotten too hot that I had to stop.

So till next time you monsters :p

Don't be sad. Smile for me, I want to see your yellow teeth :D

Love y'all,

SweetAngelx