Chapter 5: Who knew drug dealers could be so childish?

Start from the beginning

I saw the man lower his gun and take his phone out. He held up a hand, and Keith nodded. Some sort of signal, I guess?

Keith lowered his head towards my ear and whispered huskily.

"Don't say anything, sweetheart, I'm going to get you out of this." I held back a shiver from his closeness to me. His breath was intoxicating. A mix of mint and spices. He smelled so good…I was regretting not letting him deepen the kiss yesterday.

Yes, I will admit I liked the kiss. I wasn't going to tell him that though. Who wouldn't like it? The boy was sizzling, with his brown falling over his eyes messily. I couldn't help but not be attracted to him. Even though I told Dana he wasn't my type, I knew I was lying. Mostly to myself to believe it. In fact, Keith was very much my type. Drugs and murders aside. So yes, I did in fact enjoy the kiss. And I also was green with jealousy when I saw him suck face with that blonde bimbo.

Granted, I knew he was trying to get a rise out of me (I could tell, his eyes were open and staring at me while he kissed her. Who does that?), I couldn't help my jealousy. I was thankful for a distraction by my cell phone, but now; I'm not so sure. All of this could've been avoided if I didn't answer my phone. Grr, why did I leave it on?

I felt him look up, and I immediately wish he didn't. I missed his warmth. Wait, no I didn't. I hate the guy, right?

Why do I have all these unanswered questions?

Ugh, I'm frustrated!

"Very well. Your story makes sense Davy. Call Clean up to get rid of the bodies. Have your fun, but bring her tomorrow in the morning." The man started. He gave a slight glance at Johnny, and then continued speaking to Keith. I wonder what that was about.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but in this job, you never know who you can trust. Remember that in the future." The man finished.

As soon as the man left, Keith threw his phone at Johnny.

"Call clean up. I'll meet you in the car." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. He got up slowly, assessing his surroundings, before reaching down to offer a hand.

What is he doing? I'm really confused. Didn't he just say he would rape me, or more precisely "have fun with me"? Did he really think I would just take his hand?

I glared at his hand before scoffing and got up myself.

I patted the back of my dress, fixing it also, getting rid of dirt. I gave him a look.

"If you even think I'm going anywhere with you; you are definitely on crack. Wait, you must be. You are a dealer."

"Sadly, this dealer has your life in his hands. I wouldn't disrespect him if I was you." he shot back.

I ignored him and turned my back to him as I started to walk away from him. Unfortunately, two steps away and he caught up to me easily.

He grabbed my wrist with force, too much force if you ask me, and I fell towards his chest. I felt his breath tickling my ear.

"I don't do crack. I'm a high class dealer, babe. I do the expensive stuff." He whispered. This time I couldn't hold back the shiver that flowed from my body. I felt him smirk.

"Come on sweetheart. We need to go. We'll play later." he said as he pulled away, still grabbing my wrist. He pulled me in the opposite direction that I was walking towards a really pretty, black sports car. What? I don't know anything about cars. Don't judge. He opened the passenger door and sat me there. He went around the car, and I saw him converse him with Johnny. Johnny nodded his head and proceeded to get in the back seat.