"Dada!"

"Talking already, eh?"

"Oh yeah," Joe laughed, "His first word was s.hit!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah," I laughed.

"That's crazy! Well dinner's ready, so I'll plate it up," Graham smiled.

Joe got us a bottle of beer from the fridge each and set it on the table.

"Minxie," Joe smiled, giving me a kiss.

We sat down and ate, all great food thanks to Graham.

After dinner, we went through the old photo albums that Graham had kept and looked at pictures of Joe and Zoe when they were younger.

"See! Noah is a spitting image of you!" I laughed, holding the picture next to Noah.

"F.uck," Joe laughed.

In the picture, Joe was probably the same age as Noah and you could barely tell them apart.

Looking at pictures of Joe in his preteen years was quite a laugh as he would tell me embarassing stories to go along with the picture and what not. All in all it was a pretty nostalgic evening.

"I'll text Josh and let him know. Two kids? D.amn!"

"Charlie texted back," I said to Joe, reading off the message.

Joe texted Charlie back suggesting to meet him and Josh here tomorrow.

"Time for bed," I said, picking Noah up.

"No!" Noelle pouted.

"Tomorrow morning you can get in the bath," Joe smiled, picking her up.

We took the kids into the room and got them changed into their pyjamas before putting them to bed.

Joe, Graham, and I continued looking at pictures and watched a few home videos.

"Alright, I think I'm going to get to bed. See you both in the morning," Graham said a while later.

I looked at the time and it was already a quarter past one in the morning.

"Yeah, we'd better get to bed too," I yawned.

Joe agreed. After saying goodnight to Graham, we went into the room and changed into our pyjamas before getting into bed.

"I love you baby," Joe hummed, slipping his hand under my shirt and running his hand along the side of my stomach.

"I love you too," I smiled, giving him a kiss.

Once breaking the kiss, I turned around so we were spooning as we fell asleep.

°

"Joseph! What's up?!" Josh greeted as Joe let him in.

"Hiya! It's been so long!" Joe laughed, giving him a hug.

"Hey man," Charlie greeted.

They all came inside and sat down.

"Hi Mr. Sugg," Charlie smiled to Graham.

"Call me Graham," He nodded.

Graham disappeared into the back garden for a bit while Joe chatted with his friends.

"Okay, so introduce us," Josh laughed.

"Okay, last time we saw you Minx was pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," Charlie nodded.

"Okay, so she gave birth to Noah," Joe explained, "And then a lot of s.hit happened with one of her friends and we ended up adopting Noelle."

"D.amn, that's awesome," Charlie smiled.

"Yeah, it was stressful at the time though," Joe laughed.

"Daddy!" Noelle giggled, wanting to sit on Joe's lap.

"Aw, she's cute," Charlie smiled.

"Yeah, she looks a lot like her biological dad," I nodded.

"She does, doesn't she?" Joe nodded.

Joe, Josh, and Charlie messed around for a bit, talking and catching up with each other while I took care of the kids, changing nappies and what not. Thankfully, Noelle was in a good mood this morning, especially after getting to take a bath.

Although I am just tired from running around after the kids a lot, I am feeling a lot better. I am preoccupying my mind more so I don't worry about Rory and I trusting my mum when she said that Richard and Cate are getting him the help that he needs. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I will ever be able to forgive him for what he has done in the past, but I'm trying my best to forget about it at least, so then I can get on with my life with Joe and the kids.

°

a/n: hi! Short chapter, I know. Bear with me, I will be updating more frequently and get more drama in there. I love you all loads and I am so thankful for such kind readers and the kind of support you give me. Thanks for reading! X