Chapter 70: It Was the Perfume

Start from the beginning

ASHTON

"Just don't stop let's keep the beat pumpin', keep the beat up, let's drop the beat down ♪ ♫"

"It's my party, dance if I want to, we can get crazy, let it all out ♫"

I took my hands off the microphone and gave the audience the sweetest smile I could pull off as they were putting their hands together in a loud applause. This smile the ladies love but men hate. This smile that always does the trick.

I look at Paulene who is still very cool unlike most girls here.

It's a mystery how my killer smile doesn't have that much effect on her.

I chuckled to myself.

That's what makes her interesting.

I want to announce to everyone here how much I adore her.

But I guess she wouldn't like that very much.

We get off the stage we set up here at Eric's rooftop.

This is an invitation-only event. It was supposedly just a small party. I just invited Paulene, Horace invited Krista, James' buddy Grayson is also here, and of course, Martin of Smashbin.

But Eric is Eric. He did last minute inviting and managed to get around 40 more people aside from Dianne to come.

Well, Eric prepared for it.

There're food and booze more than enough for everyone.

"Hey, Ash!" Gina called out.

"Hello Gina," I greeted her.

"Oh, this is my friend, Holly. She is also part of the dance crew and she's really a fan of yours," Gina introduced her friend. 

"Been to almost all of your gigs. I'm always with Tiffany. I'm quite surprised she isn't here. Wasn't she invited?" Holly asked me as she kept glancing to her friend Gina. 

Damn, how come I haven't noticed her before? She is really, really sexy.

I was in a trance for a while when I realized that she was already asking me something. 

"Uhh, I don't know," I said.

Holly bit her lip, trying to suppress a smile.

Holly, you are hot, but the least I want to talk about right now is the subject of Tiffany.

"You girls have fun and I'll be right back," I grinned at them and excused myself.

Fuck Eric for inviting too many random people here.

One of them being an extremely hot fan.

And didn't Eric invite Tiffany? 

I hope he didn't. Things are still awkward between me and Tiff.

I then caught sight of Paulene.

And there goes my heart beat.

I also hope Franz won't be here tonight. 

I have plans tonight and nothing should go wrong.

"Ashton, wait!" Someone grabbed my arm and as I spun around to see who it was, I saw Holly.

Her top, showing off her really sexy shoulder, is very, very distracting.

"I'm sorry, but, can we take a picture together? If you don't mind?" She asked with a half smile.

Damn it.

She's so alluring.

She took out her iPhone before I could even say yes. With her front camera, she took a few pics of us.