Your Eyes Keep Pulling Me In

The days continued the same for Louis like they always did, spend time with Henry during the day and have Harry fuck him into the mattress at night. He would stay in his small bedroom almost all night long then go back to his bedroom where Zayn would get a bath ready for him to get rid of Harry's scent. Louis hated it when all he wanted was to smell like him all the time and have others know that he was Harry's and no one else's, he wanted people to know the man was his.

When the wedding day kept getting closer Louis started getting desperate trying to find ways to get out of it and run away with Harry. Of course Harry would always tell him they had to accept their fates every night as he cuddled him making Louis wonder why he held him like that. If Harry didn't want him like Louis wanted him then why hold him like that and make him fall more in love with him. Louis didn't understand at all until the day he dared himself to ask and Harry immediately stiffened.

"I just want to hold you as long as I can." Harry answered groaning when Louis moved away from him as soon as his knot went down.

"That's not enough." Louis crossed his arms over his chest once again littered with tiny bruises, "Let's just leave this place and go somewhere else where we'll be happy. We can get married and bond then...then we can have as many babies as we want, I know we can do it." He begged expecting Harry to say yes when he saw he was thinking about it.

"Have you seen the way all those poor people like me live like?" Harry asked and when Louis nodded he sat up and gently placed his hand on Louis' left cheek smiling when Louis responded to his touch by kissing the inside of his wrist, "That's no way for you to live like, my love. You're my everything and I will never put you through that much less raise our children like that."

Louis pulled back and thought about the many times he had gone into town to visit a friend or go to church with his mother. They always had to pass through the town centre where the market was set up by people trying to make a living doing whatever they could. They were almost dressed in rags and sometimes their children would be there running around barefooted looking like they hadn't bathed in days. Henry would always express his disgust towards them while Louis worried about the future of his country with a man like Henry in power.

Whenever he could he would always give them a coin so they could get a sweet or something to eat hating to see how thin they were. That's when Louis' eyes filled with tears because that's not what he wanted for his children, but he loved Harry and he would sacrifice everything to be with him.

"If you would just man up and talk to my dad then I'm sure he'll have no problem helping us out. He only wants me to be happy." Louis got up putting his clothes back on as fast as he could ignoring Harry then left the room hurrying back to his own.

When he got there he was crying again starting to panic because he couldn't marry Henry, he detested the man and couldn't stand to be near him. He ran into his bedroom where Zayn was already waiting for him and as soon as the man got up, Louis let out a shocked sob running straight to Zayn's arms. The omega made sure to hug Louis as tight as he could starting to get even more worried when all Louis had been doing lately was cry as soon as he was back from Harry's bedroom. He needed to give that curly headed idiot an earful for making Louis cry.

"I don't want to marry him, Zayn. I don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life and Harry won't run away with me. He says he doesn't want me living in poverty but I rather do that than marry Henry. Zayn, he's so disgusting inside and out." Louis cried hiding his face on the crook of Zayn's neck.

"Let's go get you bathed and while you do that we can think of something." Zayn ran his fingers through Louis' hair feeling him nodding.

As soon as Louis was in the bathtub, Zayn grabbed a chair dragging it next to it then took a seat with a towel on his lap to have it ready for Louis. He watched Louis stare at the soapy water sniffling every once in a while until he took a deep breath and looked up at Zayn. He slowly started smiling looking psychotic when his eyes were still red and that's when Zayn knew he was up to no good.