Whats Planned For The Next Time?

After Johnny and me came down from our peaceful high. We climbed off the bed and started gathering our clothes and putting them back on. I looked down at my short little outfit again and shook my head.

"Johnny, baby I can't believe you made me wear this short skanky outfit" I pouted, at him.

Johnny turned and looked at me and smiled. Than ran his eyes up and down my body. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my hips and pecked my lips.

"Awwwww don't pout Chas, your to adorable to wear a pout baby" Johnny smirked, pecking my lips again.

"Besides that's the point to my roleplay game baby. It keeps the spice in our relationship. Plus anyway's your role was the groupie tonight" Johnny smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

"Did I do a good job playing as the skanky groupie baby?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah you did baby. I'm glad you showed tonight" Johnny said, looking back at me.

Johnny and I made are way back downstairs and back over to the rest of the gang. Everybody teased us and said they were glad that I had shown up tonight. Saying that Johnny had been getting whiney about not seeing me.

So some of you may still being asking who I am? Well I'm whoever and whatever Johnny want's me to be. I'm the friend, the lover, the wife, the girlfriend, the groupie, the nurse, the dominatrix, the fan, I'm you, I'm me, I'm every girl who has wanted to be with an Avenged Sevenfold member. Whatever role play part Johnny want's me to play, I play!!!!

"So next time I think you need to play a sexy little nurse, baby" Johnny whispered.

But all in all I'm Chasity Ann Summers loveing and devoted girlfriend of Johnathan Lewis Seward. Who in my head and heart is my own piece of heaven!!!!!

******************************

A/N: Thats it for this short story!!!! I hope you enjoyed it. I can't believe this actually my first official complete story on here!!!!