Care to join me on the dance floor? {Part 1}

I walk slowly and carefully up behind Johnny. I don't want him and this girl to know I'm there yet. I can hear the girl yammering away about some nonsense and I can partically hear Johnny's eyes rolling. But he's too much of a gentleman to say anything. I stand behind him for a few more minutes. I see Jimmy and Brian walking up to the bar a few feet away. They both see me standing there behind Johnny and their eyes widen in shock seeing me there. I shake my head at them for them not to give me away.

"Johnny lets dance. I want to dance" plastic barbie whines, in a high pitched squeal.

I decide its time to be known by Johnny. I see the same bar tender down at the bar and smile and wave at him. I can see Jimmy and Brian shakeing their heads at me. The bar tender comes over to me.

"What can I get for ya sweetheart?" he asks with a smile.

"Can I get another Jack and Coke, please" I say in a seductive voice.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Johnny turn with wide eyes and look at me. I can tell he is takeing in my whole appreance. Starting from my brown hair with natural blonde highlights, placed up in a twist on my head. Than travel down my lightly made up face, down to the black halter top, than his eyes skimmed down and briefly lingered on my bare stomach, than down to the too short leather skirt, and finally makeing their way to my four-inch stiletto's that had ribbon's that wrap around my calf's and tied.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you've reached your limit for the night" the bar tender said to me.

"Awwww pretty please. I promise not to tell anyone" I say flirtily, and lean over the bar some showing off my cleavage.

The bar tender was about to despute agian why I couldn't have the drink. But Johnny came to my rescue.

"I'll take a Budwiser and a Jack and Coke for the lady" Johnny said, not takeing his eyes off of me.

"She's already reached her limit sir" the bar tender said to Johnny.

"Its alright she's with me" Johnny said, glanceing at the bar tender than looking back at me.

I turned around and faced Johnny and smirked at him. Than leaned back and rested my elbow's back on the bar. The bar tender sat our drink's in front of us. Johnny grabbed his beer and took a drink while watching me the entire time. I did the same. I watched as the girl that had been trying to get Johnny's attention huffed and turned him to face her.

"Johnny are you going to dance with me or pay attention to her?" the girl huffed, crossing her arms.

I set my drink back on the bar and took the two steps up behind Johnny. With the heel's on I could actually see over his shoulder.

"Yeah Johnny, why don't you come dance with me?" I asked seductively, in Johnny's ear. I ran my tongue along the edge of Johnny's ear and than nipped at the lobe, tugging on it gently.

I could feel Johnny lightly shiver from my actions. Johnny turned and slammed his beer bottle down on the bar. Than grabbed my hand. I smirked at the plastic barbie when she looked in shock.

"Yeah lets dance" Johnny said, leading me to the dance floor.

Once we got to the dance floor Johnny spun me around so my back was faceing him. I knew instantly what he was doing, because honestly the boy has no moves. I knew that he would want me to lead and he would follow. Johnny wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back into his body. Than placed his hands on my hips, while resting his chin on my shoulder.

I had no clue what song was being played but I just let my body move to the music. I swayed my hips side to side and could feel Johnny's grip on my hips get a little tighter. I had to smirk to myself knowing full well my actions were haveing the desired affects that I was aiming for.

"Cha..." Johnny started, but I cut him off by pressing a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhhh remember No Names tonight Johnny" I said.

"Well how come you get to use my name?" Johnny asked.

"Because" I stated, with a shrug of my shoulder's.

Johnny was about to say something else, when I started grinding on him a little harder. He gripped my hips tightly again and groaned.

"Baby do you have any idea what your doing to me?" Johnny whispered in my ear, and than kissed me on my shoulder.

"Oh I have an idea" I whispered back, I lifted my right arm and wrapped it around Johnny's neck, placeing my hand on the back of his neck.

Johnny started leaveing a trail of light kisses up my shoulder to my neck. I titled my head to the side to give him more access. I was so focused on the feeling's I was haveing right now that I barely noticed the song switch to a slow song. But my body still moved in time to the music.

Johnny's mouth moved to my neck where he lightly ran kisses up and down my neck. He would stop at places along the way where he would suck lightly and than bite down gently. I would hiss in pleasure when he would smooth out the spot with his tongue. My head titled some more to give him more access, my eyes were half way open and my lips parted slightly. Just the sounds of my hisses escapeing my lips. My breathing was starting to become heavier and more ragged.

I was enjoying the feeling of Johnny's mouth to even notice that Johnny's hands had started moving down from my hips. He ran his hands down the outsides of my thighs to my knee's. Than ran his hands back up on the insides of my thighs, kneading the skin at places. At the same time Johnny rained more kisses down my throat, than ran his tongue back up it to my ear.