You Please me and I'll Please You!!!! {Part 1}

This chapter page is dedicated to: vechkinfan1

**Mature Content**

********************************

After mine and Johnny's little episode out on the dance floor. Johnny decided he wanted to take it somewhere a little more privately and finish what we had started. Just the thought of that had me going again. Johnny grabbed my hand and lead me through the crowded dance floor. Than lead me up some steps and down a narrow hallway. He put his hand on a door knob and started to open it. I pulled on his hand to get him to stop.

"What are you doing Johnny?" I asked, looking behind me to see if anybody was watching.

"Don't worry baby, I got you" Johnny smirked.

Johnny opened the door the rest of the way and pulled me inside. Johnny shut and locked the door. Johnny flipped the light switch and dim light lit the room. Almost as if candles had been placed around the room. I looked around the room and realized it was almost like a bedroom. There was a bed in the middle of the room, the walls were painted a light blue with white puffy clouds painted on them. 'Hmmmmmm my own piece of heaven. Maybe thats why they call this place Club Heaven' I thought to myself. 'Hmmmmm wonder if Johnny would have brang someone else up here if I hadn't shown up?" I thought.

Johnny grabbed my hand and pulled me back and pushed me up against the door. Johnny put both hands on the wall either side of my head and started leaning in.

"Your thinking too much, so just stop. This is for you and me only" Johnny whispered.

I looked into Johnny's eyes and only saw the truth in them. Johnny knew me so well, that he didn't even have to ask anymore about what I was thinking. He just knew what it was I thinking. Johnny pressed his lips against mine. This kiss didn't hold the same urgencey as the one downstairs. This was sweet and slow and passionate. I felt one Johnny's hands move besides me and go to the clip in my hair.

"Sorry this has to go" Johnny said against my lips. I felt as he undid the clip and felt my hair cascade down to my shoulder's.

Johnny ran a hand through my hair and than grabbed a handful of it. Lightly pulling on it and my head to move to the side. With our lips pressed together, I sucked Johnny's lower lip into my mouth and bite down on it. Johnny groaned and yanked on my hair on the verge of harshly. I released his lip and ran my tongue over his lip. Johnny opened his mouth and his tongue sought mine out immediately. Johnny deepened the kiss and pulled my hair again, trying to deepen the kiss more.

Brakeing apart to fill our lungs with air. Johnny kissed down my jawline to my ear, where he kissed and nibbled on it.

"Baby I don't think I can wait till the bed. I need to have a taste of you now. Can I have a taste of you baby?" Johnny whispered. He pulled back to look at me and I nodded. His other hand moved from besides me and went behind my neck. He pulled the string's on the top of my halter top, cause it fall from my chest. Johnny kept his eyes on mine and moved his hand down to the string's in the middle of my back to untie them. The top fell to a pile at my feet.

Johnny leaned in again pecked my lips, than chin, nose, forehead, cheek. Than placed light kisses down my neck to my collar bone and across my collar bone. He kissed down to my chest. Johnny released my hair and got down on his knee's. Johnny went back to my breast and kissed around the nipple and than went to my other breast and gave it the same attention.

"Johnny" I whined

I feel him smirk against my skin, he knew what I wanted. One of Johnny's hands went to my neglected breast and he tweaked and pulled on my nipple. He still kissed around my nipple of my other breast. His other hand went to my hip to hold me against the door. Johnny than flicked his tongue over my nipple, than went and sucked on my breast. Pulling my nipple between his teeth and biteing and pulling to a taunt peak. He move his mouth back over to the other breast and giveing it the same attention.

My back came off the door and I placed my hands went to his head. I pressed him closer to my chest and lightly tugged on his mohawk. After lavishing my breast with enough attention. Johnny kissed down to my belly button where he ran his tongue around it, and than sucked my belly button ring into his mouth and lightly tugged on it. Causeing me to moan loudly.

Johnny kissed down to the edge of the skirt and than kissed from hip to hip. He stopped at the tattoo on my left hip and with his finger tip traced the deathbat tattoo and than traced the JLS and CAS initals that were on each wing. Johnny's hands went to the zipper on my skirt and unzipped it. He tugged down the skirt and my panties at the same time. I stepped out of them. Johnny started to kiss up my leg.

"Ummm Johnny aren't you going to take my shoes off?" I asked breathlessly.

"Nope the shoes stay on" Johnny said with a smirk.

Johnny cotinued to kiss up my thigh and bite the skin gently. Johnny placed my leg on his shoulder and than turned and buried his head between my legs. I gasped in pleasure and my hands automatically went to Johnny's head. I tossed my head back against the wall and closed my eyes. Letting the pleasure he was giving me wash over my senses.

I didn't need to guide Johnny what to do because he seemed to know exactly what I needed. I threaded my finger's through Johnny's hair and tugged on it. Causeing Johnny to moan, him moaning sent vibrations through my body.