Just Like Heaven

Johnny nuddged his knee inbetween my legs and than moved the rest of his body between them. He placed his hands either side of my head once again. Johnny braced himself up on his arms to keep his weight off of me. I could feel him positioning himself ready to enter me.

"Wait, wait, wait do you have anything?" I asked quickly.

"What?" Johnny asked, confused

"You know. Like protection?" I asked, slightly embarrsed. Not sure why I was becomeing embarrsed now. Considering thing's we had been doing.

Johnny quickly got off of me and grabbed his jeans. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a condom. I watched as he tore open the packet and slipped it onto his shaft. Johnny hopped back on the bed and got into the same position as before.

"You ready now?" Johnny asked

"Yeah" I nodded "Oh wait what about the shoes?" I asked him again.

"Keep them on. I think there sexy" Johnny smirked.

Johnny slowly slid himself inside of me. I threw my head back on the bed and dug my nails into Johnny's back. When Johnny filled me to the hilt, my lips parted and we both moaned. Johnny placed his face in the crook of my neck.

"God damn baby, I can never get over how amazing it feels to be inside of you" Johnny said, kissing my shoulder.

Johnny held himself still for a few minutes. Letting me get used to his size again and trying not to make both of us come right again. Johnny lifted his head and looked at me, asking me silently if I was ready. I nodded for him to go ahead.

Johnny slowly pulled back, almost pulling all the way out and thrust back in.

Johnny leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Johnny licked his tongue over my lips asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth for him. Our tongues clashed together in a firece duel, while our bodies moved together in a sickingly slow and sweet rythem.

"Johnny, oh god. Please faster" I panted, pulling my mouth away from his and digging my nails into his back harder.

Johnny pulled back and started thrusting into me harder and faster. My pants and moans and groans were becomeing louder with each thrust, almost to the point of screaming. Johnny was grunting and groans were comeing out just as loud. My breathing was becomeing ragged and heavy. My back was arching off of the bed. My chest pressing into Johnny's. The skin to skin contact was increaseing the firey passion building in my body.

My finger's still dug into Johnny's back, I scratched the down his back hard just the way he likes it. Both of our bodies were glistening with sweat. Johnny had a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. I could feel the coiling of my muscles and knew I was starting to get close again. My walls started tightening around Johnny and I could feel him pulsating inside of me.

Johnny collasped down onto his forearms pushing our bodies closer together.

"Say my name baby" Johnny said

"John-Johnny" I panted out

Johnny started thrusting even faster and harder. I felt myself starting to clamp down around Johnny. Johnny moved one of his hands inbetween us and pressed his thumb against my bundle of nerves and thrust hard inside. Johnny's other hand ran down my thigh and grasped my leg behind my knee, pulling my leg up around his waist. Johnny thrust a couple more times and hit my spot.

"Now scream my name" Johnny grunted

"Johnny Fucking Christ" I screamed, as I orgamised around Johnny.

Johnny continued to thrust a couple mor e times dragging out my orgasim. Johnny came himself in the condom a few seconds later.

"Chasity" Johnny grunted, into my neck, as he came.

Johnny collasped on top of me. Although all of his weight was on me I didn't mind. Our sweaty bodies were still connected together. Johnny kissed the side of my neck and pulled out of me. Johnny pulled me into his body and held me tightly, placeing light kisses on my mouth.

"That was just like heaven baby" Johnny whispered.