My own Piece of Heaven

A/N: Yup once again another new story. Don't worry though this is just a short story. Not sure how many chapter's yet, or actually pages I should say. Since I upload on my phone!!!!

Disclaimer: Ok you know the drill I DO NOT OWN Johnny Christ or anybody in Avenged Sevenfold. Well because if I did well I don't think I would be here writting about them. Hmmmm well maybe I would!!!! *gives evil laugh*

I DO however own the plot and the person (I'm not giving away her name yet), so please don't steal!!!!!!

******************************

I sat on the bar stool pulling at my skirt for atleast the hunderth time. I don't know why I picked such a short skirt I guess I wanted to impress you. I ran my finger around the rim of my nearly empty cup. I saw the bar tender glance my way and start to walk over to me.

"Ma'am did you need anything else?" the bar tender asks.

"Yeah a refill please" I say sweetly, throwing him a flirty grin.

I watch as he fill's up my cup with half jack and half coke. I watch as he walk's back over and sets my cup in front of me. I watch as he takes in my appreance and licks his lips appreciatively.

"You here by yourself sweetheart" he asks, licking his lips.

"No I'm waiting on someone" I reply, take a sip of my jack and coke.

"Oh well" he sighs, he actually look's disappointed.

I give him a ginuene smile as he walks away. I am being honest with him I'm actually sitting here in 'Club Heaven' in bum fuck nowhere USA waiting on HIM. I haven't seen HIM in two whole months and he had absolutely no idea clue I was here. I had told HIM I woudn't be able to make it. But I had decided awhile ago that I was going to be here. Because the late night phone sex just wasn't cutting it anymore.

I know, I know your wondering who HIM is right? And who I am right? Well I'm waiting on Johnathan Lewis Seward or Johnny Christ as he's better known as of Avenged Sevenfold and his band mates to get here. I couldn't make it on time for the show. But I had heard that you all were going to make an appearance at 'Club Heaven'. As for me I'm unimportant right now, don't worry you'll get to know me.

I take another drink of my Jack and Coke. I hear a bunch of commotion toward's the front of the club. I turn my head and see Matt, Brian, Zack, and Jimmy walk in. Than I see YOU walk in.

Damn I about slip off the bar stool with how turned on I'm getting just by watching you. There's just something about you wearing a pair of jeans and shirt. Maybe its because its the shirt I got you. I can see your hair is still styled in your mohawk and you've obviously died it black. I watch as you and your band mates and girlfriends head over to a roped off VIP area.

I see you sit down and watch as your eyes scan the bar. Because you know your being watched. As your eyes search the club, they finally land on the bar. I quickly turn my back and take a drink. I don't want you to know I'm here yet. I can fell your eyes burning into my back. Probably trying to figure out if you know me.

Finally I feel your eyes leave my back and I decide that its time to move. I take some money from my hand purse and grab out enough for my drinks and a tip. I place the money the money under the cup and wink at the bar tender as I walk by.

I move to a dark corner of the club and just watch you. I watch as you drink and laugh with your friends. I watch as you absentmindly check your phone to see if I've called or texted. I see you frown down at your phone thinking I've forgotten about you. Oh but how wrong you are my sweet Johnny. I couldn't forget about you, because I love you.

I watch as you get up and leave the VIP area and watch as you walk over to the bar. I see you look around obviously searching for the person who you think is me. I watch as a girl who has on a short dress walks up to you. Her outfit screams slut. I know she's not your type and watch as the plastic over done barbie presses her fake boobs into your chest. I watch as you grimace at her attemps.

I watch as she wraps her arms around your neck and press her body closer to yours. I watch as she presses her lips on yours and can see you mentally roll your eyes. I watch as she moves her lips from yours and down your jawline, down to your neck. Where she starts sucking on your neck. I feel a stab of jealousy and know its time for my presence to be known.