You Please Me and I'll Please You!!!! {Part 2}

"Shit Johnny, I'm so close again" I panted out breathlessly.

Johnny's tongue was driving me crazy, as was the rest of his mouth. He would alternate between sucking and licking on my clit and driving his tongue into my core.

"Please, please Johnny do something" I pleaded with him, looking down at him.

Johnny looked up at me with his eyes and I looked down at him with hooded eyes. One of Johnny's hands gripped my waist tightly, I knew I would have bruiseing there tomarrow. Not that I minded. Johnny moved his mouth and replaced his tongue with two of his finger's again. Pumping them in and of me. I could feel my knee start to shake and my wall's once again start to clamp around Johnny's finger's. Johnny slightly curled his finger's inside of me and searched for that spot. After finding it a few more thrusts of his finger's, Johnny moved his mouth over my bundle of nerves and sucked on it causeing my body to explode once again.

My eyes drifted shut and I threw my head back again, banging it against the door. I screamed out in pleasure not worried about anybody hearing me over the music. I held Johnny's head in place as he licked up my juices. Johnny slowly pulled his finger's from me and took my leg from his shoulder, placeing my leg back down. Johnny kissed his way back up my body. Johnny rested his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes, as he raised his two finger's that had been inside of me up to my mouth. I gripped Johnny's wrist and slowly ran my tongue around Johnny's finger's tasteing myself on them. I slowly placed my mouth around both finger's and sucked on both finger's while stareing in Johnny's eyes.

I removed Johnny's finger's from my mouth and grabbed his hand. I lead him over to the bed and turned him around. So the back of his knee's were against the bed. Standing infront with my heel's still on I was eye to eye with Johnny. I placed my hands on Johnny's shoulder's and slowly scrapped my finger's down Johnny's chest over the fabric of his t-shirt. I didn't take my eyes off of his and watched as his eyes became even darker with desire, if possible. I gripped the hem of Johnny's t-shirt when I got to the end of it and started lifting it up off Johnny. Johnny lifted up his arms and let me pull the shirt off the rest of the way. I threw the shirt back over my shoulder. Johnny placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to his body.

I placed a hand on Johnny's chest and lightly pushed on him. Causeing Johnny to fall back on the bed, and since his hands had been on my hips Johnny pulled me down with him.

"Scoot back" I whispered

Johnny scooted back to the middle of the bed. I moved with him, my legs placed on either side of his hips. I placed my hands on the bed on either side of Johnny's head. I leaned down and captured Johnny's mouth in a passionate kiss. Johnny rubbed his hands up and down my bare back. I ground my lower half against Johnny's jean covered arousal.

I pulled my mouth away from his and now it was my turn to kiss down his jawline to his earlobe. I ran my tongue along the outer shell of his ear and sucked his ear ring into my mouth and tugged. I could feel the shiver run through Johnny's body, as he placed his hands on my hips again. I let go of his ear and ran my tongue up and down Johnny's neck. Than gently kissed and sucked on his neck. I bite down on his neck right where his cowboy tattoo starts and the soothed it out with my tongue. Johnny hissed and bucked his hips into mine.

I ran my fingernails down Johnny's chest and my tongue followed my finger's trail. I stopped at the top of Johnny's jeans and looked up at Johnny, as I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I hooked my finger's into the sides of Johnny's pants and boxers and pulled them down. Johnny helped me get them off by lifting his hips up off the bed.

Once I had accomplished getting Johnny's pants off all the way. I moved back up Johnny's legs. I placed arm on the bed next to Johnny's hip to lean on for support. I took Johnny's shaft into my other hand and held it while I lowered my head. I ran my tongue along the slit and heard Johnny hiss, and one of his hands went to the back of my head and gripped my hair. I ran my tongue from the head of his shaft down the underside along the vain to the base of his shaft. Than back up, where I ran my tongue around the head again. Before takeing him into my mouth. I hallowed my cheeks and stared bobbing my head up and down.

"Damn Baby" Johnny hissed

Alternateing my pace between fast and slow, and strokeing his shaft at the same time with my hand. I could feel Johnny's grip on my hair get thighter as I deep throated him. I looked up at Johnny through my eyelashes and watched as he threw his head back and moaned. Johnny bucked his hips up, trying to get me to take more of him.

I could tell Johnny was about to bust and I probably could have. Had Johnny not pulled me off of him quickly and threw me on the bed on my back. Johnny quickly moved over the top of me.

"I told you baby I'm not ready to finish yet" Johnny said huskily "Best three out of three?" he asked.