Untitled Part 29

Belarus stood over the figure of the demon. The woman carried a knife and bat with her. Froxxusica was slumped over, refusing to look up. Belarus was in charge of getting information from the country. Nobody in the facility knew that the captive used to be an ally. Ever since Fox supposedly died, Russia hated the rumored new Froxxusicanese representative. So he didn't care Belarus wanted to ' talk' to the hostage. While Belarus yelled at the slumped figure about her brother, she noticed the creature didn't even pay attention. This angered the girl and she grabbed the persons helmet. " PAY ATTENTION" the country screamed in the others ear. Belarus walked out the room to get her brother. 

Belarus returned, Russia in tow. They discussed how the person wouldn't talk and the methods to get them to. They started to ask questions again and when not answered, Belarus grabbed Russia's pipe and hit her on the legs, not hard enough to break bones though. This continued for hours. Finally, Belarus pulled a knife and stabbed the victim through the arm. They gasped and started struggling around, only to stop when they saw their blood pouring out of the wound. Russia watched as the country tore off the knife, though the movements were weak and not calculative. He noticed their dizzy actions as nausea. Belarus took his pipe in anger and hit the bloody persons leg. A crack filled the room followed by more as bones broke on impact. The person muffled yells of pain through the bandages on the mouth and eye. The visible lid was shut tight so nobody could see the color. The last scream echoed through the whole place before the figure slumped down, covered in blood. They were breathing shallowly. Then they heard footsteps running down the hallway. Many more were behind it.