Froxxusica

The American country blushed when he found that the country was the one who saved him. He was embarrassed for not knowing that was the soldier whom had been shot multiple times was actually the secretive country. He actually talked like that to them too! When he broke out of his thoughts, Froxxusica was sitting in a seat with their feet propped up onto a table. As the meeting surprisingly continued, England had approached the figure whom Belarus was scared of. The two nations were seemingly having a discussion that made the British man laugh. Soon countries like Finland, Norway, Spain, Prussia, Romania, and even Germany were talking and laughing with them. Multiple civilizations were trying to creep closer to the group. When few were close enough, they noticed how Spain and Froxxusica were locked in dead eyecontact with competitive auras around them. " So you think you can beat ME in a dance off?!" " I don't think Spain, I know." The countries countinued to bicker until they were standing with a circle surrounding them. " Ok Spain we will see who is a better dancer tomorrow at the park." " Deal" With that, they both left the room to train. Well shit.

At the park, Spain was in his best clothes while Froxxusica was wearing a hoodie and jeans, with the regular shades and a bandana. A hat was on their head in the nations colors. The two stared at each other before some Spanish music was played, causing Spain to dance elegantly across from the country who was questioning why they agreed to this, or thought of. Suddenly Froxxusicanese dub step started playing showing how well the country could move to the beat. They continued to compete until the sun went down, when they called a draw. One was returning to peace while the other, war.

Fox pov♋️

I stared at the Russian in front of me. My dyed hair swayed behind me as my arms held out a sunflower. Over time, I grew to befriend this country. He still hasn't had any clue to my real identity so I was safe for now. He took it and hugged my small form.  My brain has kept all his secrets I could sadly use against him in the war. Soon we parted ways and I drove all the way to my base that I was using as a temporary shelter. When I arrived an hour later, my eye came out and hands were working on the one contact that made my eye blue. Making my way to my room in the complex, my body collapsed on the bed.  Black fog surrounded the room. In the midst of it all, two figures arose.