Chapter 1-meeting my life

Start from the beginning

"Do I look interesting or something?"He asks shocked. I shrug and shake my head. I look at the cover of his book and sigh.

"I guess...um are you reading a chick-flick?"I ask while my face starts to give him an amused look. He turns red in the cheeks. "Sorry..it just looks like something my aunt would read,I would say my mom..but she doesn't read. Anyway."

"Um. Yeah it is. My sister threw it at me as I got out of the car. I was the first here,the only thing I had was this book."He answers me and I try to figure out if he is lying or not. I can't tell with this boy. I mean it is a pretty random story......

"Why not watch tv?"I question suspect.

"I didn't really want to watch tv,"He states.

"And...reading a chick-flick is so much better?"I question laughing. He tilts his head and gives me a small laugh too.

"I guess this looks really weird. Anyway,it actually isn't that bad! Now that you are here I don't have to read this,"He smiles and I nod and look at him. Okay,he is not that bad.
I could get used to him! He turns to me a little bit more. "My name is Gavin by the way. In case you wanted to know."

"I am Autumn,"I say simply and he nods at me.

"So were you randomly sent here by your parents or what?"He casually asks. I guess I should tell him,why not. Nothing else to do right now and I guess I should try to meet new people.

"Um my parents said it was to make me more behaved. I am sixteen and I am not planning in changing my attitude when I am about to be an adult. I will be who I want to be! I don't understand what was going through their heads recently but I just went with it,"I explain to him and he nods at me carefully.

"My mom said that she needed to work more overtime and it was just me and her because my sister doesn't live with us. She thought I should be near better people then my friends when she isn't around. Most of my friends were trouble makers and she didn't want me going down the wrong path. It was kinda random at the same time."He tells me his reason for coming here and I nod.

We sit and talk for three more minutes before someone else finally walks in. Wait no two more people judging by the cars that just pulled up. "More people!"The lady that greeted me cheers and runs towards the door. Someone is excited....okay...what did our parents actually sign us up for? To spend two years with a crazy lady with no life? She opens the door and a boy with blonde hair and a girl with read stands behind him. Another read head! I am not alone!

"Hello I am Mrs.Astro and I am your boarding teacher. You must be Clayton and Sonya!"She claps and they stare at her a little unsure what to do next. She steps aside and they enter. She tells them the same thing she told me and they come and sit down near us. Sonya sits on her own couch and the boy Clayton sits next to Gavin. They gives us a few looks.

"I am Gavin,"He introduces and Clayton nods at him. The quiet type...I see. At least for now,that could change.

"I am Autumn,"I say. These two don't talk much! That is a good thing but also a bad thing. Sonya just braids her hair and does her own thing while Clayton ends up falling asleep.

"Wow are we that boring?"Gavin tries to joke and I shake my head. He jokingly frowns and I hit him lightly. Seriously why couldn't there be guys like him at my old school. We either got guys who just wanted one thing or nerds who picked there nose. There were only a handful of jocks and even they weren't good. They all had personality flaws that made them all jerks and most girls hated them. We sit there for five minutes. Where is everyone! I am starting to get really bored. Even Sonya has stopped counting hairs to look outside! I look out the window in amazement and happiness. Finally! We can start to do some stuff besides sit here! Five cars have pulled up! Why is everybody pulling up in groups! I mean I guess it is better,get more over with. I want to see the rooms!

Mrs. Astro rushes over to the door to let them all in. "Callie,Lyal,Luke,Shelby,and Vincent?"She asks and they all nod and share glances between each other. She needs to stop being creepy. Creepy as in old dudes dressed as santa at the mall for Christmas. Just think about....it disgusts me a little.

They all come over and take the last seats. Any nee people who come in from now on are going on the ground or bringing a chair in from the kitchen. Shelby and Callie chat while Vincent goes on his phone. Luke just sits there staring at sleeping Clayton. We have all introduced ourselves besides Clayton. We will wake him up when everyone gets here. Before I get to finish my thought another car pulls up. Can we please just leave the door open! I am sick of Mrs.Astro coming back and forth. I mean where is she rushing from? A secret room? Like she just pops up as soon as someone comes! Hows does she know,is she watching us on Camera or something? This last is giving me a real creepy vibe.

The door opens to reveal a girl with Blonde hair an-wait! I may he seeing things but what! How is she even here?
"Tess?"Mrs.Astro asks and she nods. Oh my gosh! How! As she walks in she scans the room and she stops at me.

"AUTUMN! What are you doing here! Your friend Melody said you moved to Europe! Why are you here?"She asks a little frustrated. Tess. We used to best friends in elementary but we went our separate ways. It was fine. Until last year we had so many fights about things,we would always battle to see who was better. We can't stand each other. I take back every good thought I had about this place. I doubt things will be okay.

"My parents sent me here! Why are you here?"I ask standing up from my seat, the whole rooms is taking it all in. Even Clayton is now up do to Luke poking him to tell him there is about be some drama. I don't want drama! I want to end this. My reputation at home though was I would fight people. I don't want to always fight people,verbally or physically...

"My parents said this was a photography camp! I guess they lied!"She says and stomps into the kitchen to get a chair. I sit back down and cross my arms. This is just great. Two years with her. She better not be in my room! I swear! Please no!

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse I see a train wreck Okay fine...it is just a really clumsy girl entering and stumbling over her bags. She looks perky just from the cartoon cat on her shirt and her black skirt she is wearing. She has long dark hair,blue eyes,and she is pretty small. "Let me help you with that Paige!"Mrs.Astro says grabbing a bag.

"Thanks you!"She thanks her not even realizing she knew her name. That or she just doesn't find it creepy. After she leaves her bags on the ground and Mrs. Astro takes care of them she comes over to where we are. She flicks her eyes around the room and smiles. She plops herself down on the floor.

"I am Paige!"She says sweetly. Her voice throws me off guard.

"We heard,"Sonya laughs looking at the girl. Sonya actually talked! We are all taken back but don't say anything to her.
We all introduce ourselves to her as two more people arrive.

"Logan and Crystal! Glad to have you hear!"Mrs. Astro smiles. I wonder who she is married to? Seriously though! Logan and Crystal quietly takes their seats as Mrs.Astro speaks.

"Okay that leaves Gianna,Vanessa,Lindsey,Ariel for girls and for boys we still needs Samuel,Patrick,Austin,Collin,Shor,Aden, and Tanner! We are almost there! "Mrs. Astro announces. We all have small talk introduce anybody that hasn't until more shows up. I have been here for two hours now! These people better be coming from across the country or something! Finally two cars pull up and a third one a minute later. They all get out together and Mrs.Astro greets them like everybody else. I can't wait until all of these people get here! I want to explore this place! My legs are tired of sitting in one spot!

"Austin,Gianna,and Samuel! Welcome,"She greets and they all join us. We go through the same greeting every time. We have finally decided to turn on the tv because we got bored.
Finally that last batch of people come in. Shor, Collin, Patrick, Ariel,Lindsey,Vanessa,Tanner,and Aden all enter. Finally! I am pretty sure we were all getting frustrated at this point in time.

"Okay now for room assignments!"Mrs.Astro announces.

So this is my first time introducing 24 people in one story so sorry if this was confusing. I have some ships already in mind but some are still just whatever.