Chapter 30-Oh my Stars!ILike it.

Tanner's POV

So after a hop, a leap, and two miles away we arrive on the bridge. It looks a lot closer than it actually is believe it or not. I was not wearing the right kind of sneakers today for this. I decided to wear my average ones, not the sporty ones I use outside. Between the sand and water these are getting destroyed and ruined.

"We are here!"Tess exclaims happily. We all cheer and the smiles on our faces begin to spread on everyone.

"Well....I don't see a tree,"Clayton says looking around and we all do the same. Collin looks over at the map Vanessa is holding and glares.

"Did we read the directions the properly?"Collin asks and Vanessa takes the map and hits Vincent with it. He puts up his hands and hides.

"I don't know! Vincent read it!"She says hitting him another time with the map. That is when I grab it.

"Okay that's enough! Enough with the slapping of an object that gives me hope!"I say looking at the map and then around us. Yeah I don't see a tree. If I did I would run over to it so we can go to the next card.

"Yeah what did the map ever do to deserve abuse from you?"Luke laughs.

"Hey I was getting hit!"Vincent shouts.

"That map had to deal with your stupid hair gel!"Sonya snaps jokingly as she sits on the edge of the bridge. I wouldn't do that but it looks cool. There is no rail or anything though.

"Everybody calm down and stop arguing! We need to find a tree! The sooner we get this done and sooner we can re-who am I kidding we will never relax again. We need to finish that diving competition though!"Autumn adds to the conversation. She is right, we won't ever relax but we do need to get this down as quickly as possible. We might go insane if we stay here too long. I mean we are constantly moving but still we want to sleep in beds, not the ground where it is sandy or grassy.

"Good point! We need to think more like that as group!"Patrick claps and we all raise an eyebrow at his spirit. "Hey I am trying here!"He says and then slowly walks away to walk near the people looking out for the tree.

"I will give you credit buddy!"I say patting his back as I walk over.

"At least he is trying to be pos-

"Found it!"Crystal shouts smiles cutting off Gianna mid sentence.

"Where?"Samuel and Shelby both look frantically to see their special tree.

"Under this bridge,"She says pointing under and we all look to see a tree in the only spot that doesn't have water, but grass. We all cheer and head down to the tree. Some jump, some walk down, and some carefully maneuver down having the bridge. I chose to jump but I am regretting it. It wasn't that far at all and this tree wasn't actually a big tree.

We decide to let Shelby and Samuel claim the card and they start to read it silently to themselves first.

We all admire the tree and it's interesting constellation. "I like it,"Callie smiles and nods.

"These constellations are so unique,I am in love!"Ariel dramatically claps. I have to admit, I am usually not into these things, but this looks so cool.

"So what does the card say?"Lyla questions and Samuel takes the card and Shelby lets him read it to us.

"To gain this constellation you
Will need 1 person to stand on the bridge while everyone else goes around the tree and holds hands. (If you only have two people just have
one stand near the tree) While the one person stands above the tree on the bridge the others will spell out Sagittarius and each climb to the too and takes a leaf of the tree. After you complete this mission use the sap on the tree and put some on this card. Good luck!"Samuel reads the card and we all look around.

"I think you or shelby should go on the bridge. It would make it fair,"Lindsey says being herself and caring about equality. I have to agree though.

"You can go,"Samuel tells Shelby and she smiles and heads back up.

The rest of us stand around the tree and get ready to cheer like a cheerleader. Let's hope people will spell this right or this might backfire.

"S!"Aden starts off. I guess we are starting right now. Everyone seems fine with it though so we continue.

"A!"I yell out.

"G!"Paige shouts.

"I!"Austin adds.

"T!"Patrick shouts.

"T!"Autumn cheers happily.

"A!"Callie adds a letter.

"R!"Gianna says simply but very loudly.

"I!"Ariel calls out.

"U."Shor says sounding a little confused. I am terrible at spelling our loud bur I wanted to add so I added a letter while it was still pretty easy.

"S!"Gavin finishes off and one at a time we start to climb and takes leafs. One thing I suck at is climbing. However, my powers have really helped with that a little.

We each go and once a person comes down another person goes up and grabs one. When my turn comes around I try to grab a leaf as quickly as possible so that I don't stop the flow. That was actually kind of intimidating in front of these people. Even if I am getting close with them.

"I suck at climbing!"Callie frowns.

"I do too but I did it!"Austin smiles.

"Yeah but you are way taller,"Callie points out and he shrugs and nods.

"Try your best and grab a low one!"Tess encourages and she starts to slowly climb as try to get a leaf. This reminds me of the rope they make us climb in gym once a year.

Callie ends up snagging one and climbing back down. As soon as she goes down Logan starts to head up. He quickly grabs one and we continue to use this method until we all get a leaf. We all clap and cheer at our first accomplishment with eleven to go.

"Where is the sa-never mind. I found the sap,"Crystal stops herself when her fingers touch something gooey. She shrugs and Samuel hands her the card. She smudges the sap onto the car and puts it on the bottom of the card pile. "Next is Cancer!"She cheers.

"Can't wait!"Clayton cheers.

"As much as I hate missions this isn't that bad!"Logan nods approvingly and we all nod and agree. Probably my favorite mission even though it will probably end up lasting the longest.

"Well what are we waiting for!"Gavin shouts and we take out the next card.

It could be a lot worse and right now I think it would be best if we stayed together for a few more. We work well as a team. I just wish we would have realized that a lot sooner then doing all this complaining. Well now we know. I am actually okay with this and my mindset about missions have changed. I don't care anymore! Wow, I never thought this day would come!

Constellations, here we come!