Jessie FF

Zuri walks into the classroom starting a new year in her school.

She sits with a group of girls.

"Who are you?" One of the girls said with an attitude. "I'm Zuri, and I don't like the way you talking to me!" Zuri snapped back at her.

"Oh sorry. I didn't realize you are one of us popular girls. Instead of those losers. "The girl said.

Zuri looks at them funny. "Popul-" she was cut off when the classroom door opened and a 7th grader girl came through. "Oh class, this is our new classroom volunteer for the year. Her name is Val. She will be helping you guys with work and observing the class. Now everybody please be nice to our volunteer." The teacher says.

"Hey Gal, come over here".One of the popular girls says. "It's Val". Val says.

"For now it's Gal". The girl said.

Val walks over there. "Do you need any help with you work?" Val says.

"No, we just need to tell you that since your our classroom volunteer then you have to be our personal assistant." The Popular girl says.

"Why do I have to listen to you?" Val asked. "Because if you don't I'll tell the teacher that you were being rude to us and she'll fire you!"The girl says. All of the popular girls laugh instead of Zuri.

"She doesn't have to listen y'all!" Zuri says very confidently.

"Zuri, I thought you would agree with us. But if you don't then you're not one of us." The girl says.

"I'd rather be a geek then be one of y'all rude people!" Zuri says.

"Oh really." The girl stands up out of her seat. "Teacher, Zuri is being rude to us and we didn't even do nothing." The girl said.

"Zuri, is this true?" The teacher asked Zuri.

"No. They're lieing. You have to believe me."Zuri says.

"Val is this true what Zuri is saying" the teacher asks.

"Umm...I...Umm" Val stutters.

"Just spit it out already!" The whole class screams. "Ms.Carter, Zuri is telling the truth." Val says without stuttering.

"Girls go stand in the corner and I don't want to hear another word from you." The teacher says while pointing at the corners.

"Thanks for backing me up there, Val" Zuri says in whisper while she's getting back in her seat.

"No, problem. I know how some girls can be." Val says. They both laugh.

"You seem nice. Do you want to come over my house later?" Zuri asks.

"Sure, I might be a little late because I have to finish school." Val says.

"That's ok, I can wait." Zuri says. "Great. See you there." Val says.

NEXT SCENE:

Luke and Ravi are walking in the hallway during passing period.

"Ravi what did you get on the science test?" Luke says while opening his locker. "As usual an A+, brother!" Ravi says while holding the paper in looks face. "Really, I got a C-." Luke says while throwing his books and his locker.

After that short conversation they both see a girl speed walking down the hallway covering her face. And she accidentally bumps into them. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going." The girl says picking her books off the floor and helping Ravi with his books. "No problem. So are you new here?" Luke says. "Yea and I'm having a rough day" she says. Oh, we'll nice meeting you- Hey I didn't catch your name. Mines Luke and this is my brother Ravi." Luke says. "Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Val."

The Bell rings.

"We got to go before we be late to class, Luke" Ravi says. Ravi and Luke both walk of to class.

"Wow first the fourth graders and now I bumped into somebody on the first day of being in a new school." Val says to herself.

The she walks to class.

__________________________

Thanks for reading and sorry if its to short. Please vote and add this book to your library. I need more people reading this!!! Please comment ideas and I'll might add it to my book!

Again, THANKS FOR READING! Also follow my Instagram!! It's @_derpzz_