Chapter 1

"Hachiko-sama, the limo is ready."

Father. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to ride on that?!

I sighed fixing my brown hair putting my bunny, Nayomi, inside my bag. I heard my father's chuckle from behind the door.

I walked to him pouting, my eye brows furrowed. He looked at me smiling and pat my head. He then carried me like a grade schooler and bring me downstairs.

"Dad!!" hey dad, I know I'm short but please stop teasing me this way!

He laughed at me and shouted 'superman!' as he carried me behind him. I then started to have fun as well. I laughed with him having fun like a little kid.

"Ehem."

We stopped and looked behind to see Reina obba-chan, our head maid that is actually older than dad, looking at us. "Yuzuru-sama, you're daughter is now late. If you will excuse her." she said.

Dad laughed nervously and put me down. He kneeled so that he could reach my height. Damn, why am I not growing tall?!

"Good Luck on your first day, my princess." he said messing my hair laughing. I pouted.

I fixed that!

But I smiled. I smiled and nod.

He smiled too. "Go now, or you'll be late." He said.

I nodded and ran to Reina obba-chan. "Bye Dad!"

I shout waving at him.

In the car on our way to my new school, I was thinking that my father still keeps on treating me like a kid. I pouted at the thought that made the driver chuckle.

"Hijimi-san?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"It's nothing Hachiko-sama. I just see how great and blessed your father is with you." He said while driving.

I smiled. Yeah... I guess..

"We are here now, Hachiko-sama." He said going down from the drivers seat and opened the door for me. I smiled and thank him for that.

I took out Nayomi out of my bag and hugged her tightly. I looked at Hijimi-san and told him my thanks and he left.

I looked at the school I am going to this year. I scanned the area to see the building's color...

Pink.

I hugged Nayomi or Nayo-chi tightly. Why pink? I may be a little girl but I am not fond of this color.

I walked through the gates and to the hallway. I checked my wrist watch to check the time. It was 7:30am, but I know that class starts in 8:15am.

As I walk to the hall, all I see are boys. Uhh.. Why do I have a feeling that I am enrolled to an all boys school?

I walked further looking for the chairman's office. I looked at the garden to see the roses that are starting to bloom. Wonderful..

Not noticing, I bumped into someone running. I fell down along with the other person.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I was just in a hurry." A woman's low voice was what I could hear. I opened my eyes to see this person in boys uniform.

Eh?! So I am in an all-boys school?! And this girl has crossed dressed as a boy?! Oh dear what was my father thinking?!

"Hey. Are you okay?" she said putting her hands on my tiny shoulders. I just dazed off as she carried me up to my feet. She was still taller than me and I was only up to her stomach. I frowned.