Meeting the Parents: Hope

Okay so enjoy your second family's names haha.

Hope's P.O.V

"Babe calm down they won't bite" Y/N says and I nod wiping the sweat from my hands onto my jeans and Y/N laughs at me.

"Okay I'm ready" I say and she laughs at me.

"No you aren't" she jokes getting out of the car and I follow her actions.

She walks over to me grabbing my hand squeezing it for comfort. We walked to the door hand in hand. She stopped at the door and grabbed my face kissing me. Once she stopped I calmed down taking a deep breath. I was a grown ass woman I didn't need to be scared. She opened the door and walked in instantly her parents grabbed her and began hugging her.

"Hi I am Tim I am Y/N's brother" I man in his twenties says offering his hand and I take it smiling.

"I'm Hope" I say with a small chuckle which he returns.

"So mom and dad this is Hope" Y/N introduces me to them and her dad comes to me offering his hand.

"Hi Hope I am Peter" he said and his wife followed stepping up to me hugging me, I was a bit cut off guard.

"Hi sweetie I am Mary welcome to the family" she said smiling before releasing me and Y/N smiled at me as her parents motioned for us to follow them to the backyard.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.