I Love Yous

(Okay so some of these are the first I love yous but the majority is just another time, okay? Enjoy!)
Tobin-
You guys were sitting on Tobs hotel bed while her roommate was out. She leaned over to kiss you and you gladly except it kissing her back.

"You know Y/N I've never really felt this way about anybody you're just so amazing, perfect, beautiful and I know we haven't said it before but I love you" she smiles before kissing your cheek.

"I love you too Tobs" you say before kissing her.

Alex-
You guys were at her family gathering and her neices pulled you away to go play dolls with them.

"Aunty Alex always wets us play wif her hair" the younger says and you gladly let them.

"I love seeing you with kids like this" Alex says appearing in the doorway smiling.

"Well I love you" you smile at her as she blushes.

"I love you too Y/N" she replies.

Morgan-
"I don't get while you have been putting everyone else before me when I came to visit you" you scream at her and she pushed her hair back in frustration.

"God damn can't you see Y/N I have been trying to plan a special surprise for you because you deserve everything great in the world and I love you" she yells back and her eyes widen at what she said and you go to kiss her.

"I love you so much and I am so sorry" you say.

Julie-
"Babe can we have chinese" you whine as she flips through the channels.

"You're so cute you know" she says before looking at you cuddled into her side.

"Y/N I've been wanting to say this for a while but I love you" she says looking down at you.

"I love you too... but is that a yes or no on chinese" you say and she laughs.

Christen-
"Babeeee" you scream as you run into ber arms jumping up and hugging her.

"God I missed you so much" she says squeezing extra tight.

"I missed you so much and I-I love you" you say and she looks down at you before hugging you again.

"I love you too" she says.

Ashlyn-
You guys were walking on the beach taking in the beautiful scenery while holding hands. You noticed her looking down at you.

"What" you ask blushing.

"I love you" she says and you stop and hug her.

"I love you too."

Ali-
"Babe have you seen my phone" you ask as you continue looking through your purse.

You turn around to see it in her hand as she smirks back at you.

"I love you you know that" you say and she smirks back at you.

"Yes and I love you too" she says before kissing you.

Hope-
She pushes you up against the wall and began kissing your neck.

"I... love... you" she says inbetween kisses.

"I love you too" you melt back into the air.

"Hope" you moan out.

Kling-
You look down at her and smile know that this is the women you love the one you want to be with forever.

"Babe" you say and she mumbles a hmm before turning towards you.

"I love you and I get that if you aren't ready to say it back but I need you to know how I feel" you say and she smiles looking up at you before kissing you.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to hear that, and I love you too."

Kelley-
You see Kelley frustrated when she begins trying on dresses for her friends wedding. She couldn't find any she thought she looked good in, and you thought she looked beautiful in them all.

"Babe stop freaking out you could wear a trash bag and still be the most beautiful girl there" you say and she stops and smiles before coming over and wrapping her arms around your neck.

"I love you Y/N" she says before kissing you and you put your hands on her hips.

"I love you too."