Ashlyn x Tori (requested)

Tori's P.O.V

I sat in my wheelchair in front of the hospital waiting for Ashlyn to pull the car around to get me. I had just had knee surgery a few days ago and they finally thought I was ready to go home. The nurse was first to notice her car being pulled in front of us and she pushed me forward so I would be able to get to the car.

"Okay babe I got you try and stand up" Ashlyn said as she held onto my arm and I put all of my weight on my good leg so I could step into the open door allowing myself to get into another seat and get comfortable.

Ashlyn grabbed the crutches from the nurse and put them in the backseat along with my bag. She hurried back to the front seat and got in to the car making sure we were completely ready to go home. Once she was satisfied and the car was in drive she put one hand on the wheel and used the other to grab my hand and squeeze it making me smile.

-SKIPPING TO THEM AT THE FRONT DOOR-

Ashlyn quickly used the key to unlock our apartment and stepped inside to hold the door for me, once I walked inside I saw a huge teddy bear on the couch holding a small heart plush saying 'I love you'. I look back at her and smile and she comes up after shutting and locking the door and pecks me on the lips.

"I know I know how cute now lets get you to bed" she says before picking me up and I let out a slight squeal before letting her carry me to our bed.

She put a pillow under my leg and went around to the other side of me on the bed and let me cuddle into her. I wrapped my arms around her torso and her arm around my shoulder. She kissed the top of my head.

"Now get some rest, I got to get my baby back and better than ever" she said and I smiled closing my eyes and resting my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"I love you Ash" I whisper.

"I love you too Tor" she whispered as I sleep overtook me.

A/N: and I'm sort of back. I don't know how much I will be able to write this year because I will be so busy! I had my first day back to school Friday and it was crazy. My first period had 30+ students which for my school is a lot. My second and third period class (all one class) one of the two teachers literally told us 'for some of you this will be the hardest C you ever earn'. My fourth period is my old soccer coach and I'm pretty sure he hates me. My fifth period class is a 175 day course, not including tests or quizzes, squished into 180 days. My sixth period only has eight students so I'm okay with that but it is a tough class. Finally seventh period stresses me out, I'm one of only four sophomores in that class and I don't know but the teacher is cool. So yeah.