How We Met: Hope

Okay so I was going to start on some of the requests that I had but I am pretty behind on this so I'm going to finish the last two 'How We Met' things for Hope and Kling and then I will start on those. Also you may or may not have noticed that I changed the title of the book to 'USWNT Prefrences and Imagines' that's just because I do a lot of imagines/ one shots.

Hope's P.O.V

"Damn she is beautiful" my friend says and I follow her eyes to this stunning girl a few tables away.

"She is... bet you ten bucks I can get her number" I smirk at her and she smirks back in a playful way.

"And then what ignore her like all your other girls, nope I bet you fifty you can't get her number and get her to go on a date with you tomorrow" she adds to the original offer sticking her hand out and I shake it.

I take the last sip of my drink and walk over to the girl who was clearly tipsy and I instantly felt bad for betting on her. After stopping in my tracks for a few seconds she looks over at me and waves me over. In three steps I was across from her at a mini table.

"I'll save you the struggle here is my number" she grabs a pin out of her purse and writes her number on my hand and I was so confused.

"What" I ask and she looks up smiling at me.

"Oh come on it's a loud bar but even I wouldn't have to try hard to hear that conversation, but anyway pick me up at six tomorrow" she smiles walking away and I found myself blushing.

-

I had been texting the girl all day and realized her name was Marisa. She said she still wanted to go on the date though she didn't remember much of last night. We had planned on going to her apartment and painting. I told her I'd bring the wine. 

After ten more minutes of driving I pulled into an area of brick buildings. I quickly find the one she directed me to and I parked along the side of it. She had been waiting outside and she looked great in the dark blue jeans and white shirt with paint on it that she was wearing.

-

After we had got in she poured us wine before leading me to her painting room. There were two giant canvases each on a tilted desk. All along the floor there were different paints and brushes along with other essentials such as pencils, pens, etc. She smiled at me leading me in, she truly was amazing.

Okay so I don't know if y'all would want this continued like a part 2 or something because it is so short but it is 10 pm and I am so tired so sorry! Plus I got my new computer today and I'm still trying to figure it out. But I hope you guys enjoyed this.