16. Jack

Right now I'm in Biology one of the most boring lessons ever. It might even beat classics, it's terrible! The only upside of this class is hot dreamy Jack sits next to me, so I get to stare at him all lesson although I make it obvious otherwise he will think I'm a weirdo. In all the time I have actually sat next to him I have never actually had a conversation with him. I had only ever given him a pen and said 'your welcome', which sounded a bit daft.

"Vanessa " Jack turned to me.Why was a wanting me? "Can I call you Ness, it's shorter??"

"Yeah I guess, I mean yeah of course" What was wrong with me?

"Sorry, I mean I just wanted to ask if you were okay? Considering your brother and Marian, Stella,Holly and Olivia! I know it's none of my business!"

"I'm getting by! I'm not exactly swinging front the rooftops, thanks for asking"

"I think your so brave, your coping with it so well. If I was you I would have punched Marian by now and Olivia! They are so horrible to you!"

He was so sweet, I just wanted to gobble him up. I know it sounds weird but this was amazing I was actually talking to him in person.

"Thanks, you just have to ignore them and stay strong! Even though the whole school hates me..."

"Hey I don't hate you" He interrupted. "I think your really nice and kinda cute actually"

Blush Blush! Nobody had ever said anything like this to me before!

"I don't just say that to anyone, you really are pretty!" He continued.

OMG!! Jack just said I was fit, well not exactly but I knew what he meant. I didn't care, if only I now had a friend that I could call and tell that would make me day go from 1-100! I still can't believe, I'm having to calm my breathing.

"Thanks your not so bad yourself! In fact your pretty fit yourself! Do you work out?"

"Thanks and yeah I do every day after school. You should come a along and train with me"

OMG! Maybe my day did go from 1-100. Then my moment of glory was stopped my the drowning noise of the bell

"Yeah, I would like that. Here's my number, call me!"

"Bye!" He replied with joy.

So just to recap I have been called pretty by the most gorgeous guy in the school and been asked out by him. This was sweet revenge on Olivia. I had to make sure I took his heart.