4. Olivia

^^Olivia^^

Olivia. She was the school bully. I hated her so much for many reasons.

She had pretended to try and become friends with me for a joke. She had come and sit next to me while I was eating my lunch and taken me away from my other friends. Those friends then hated me because I had become friends with the most horrible girl in the school and some of her horribleness had rubbed off on me.

Now thankfully I had shaken it off! From then on I hadn't really trusted anyone fully.

Nobody apart from the boys liked her. She was hateful towards the girls and made them feel insecure about themselves. The boys: well she flirted with them and showed off and got every last one of them under her spell. Then when she thought that they had a little crush on her she asked them out to which they were delighted and then dumbed them a few days later. I swear she just did it for attention and to break people's hearts. After all she was good at that.

But my bad experiences with her had not stop there.

When I was about 3 she made fun of my (what I thought was trendy as well as my mum) pig tails. They were so in fashion then, well that's what I thought.

My hatred towards her was impossible to explain. She was the school bully and she had a little gang of wanna be's follow her round. Doing everything she want them to do and at her beck and call. They were basically her slaves.

I felt sorry for her gang (Ruby, Tilly and Harriet), I really did. They were only with her because she was pretty and got the boys and was popular. They were used, Olivia thought she could win them over by fluttering her eyelids and promising them things she would never do. She was a nasty piece of work and revenge was needed.