8. Back at school

So now it has been two days since I found out that a picture of me had gone viral. To say I was unhappy was an understatement, I was torn apart to pieces. Nobody should go through this at my age or any age at all.

I still hadn't got my head around how one day Rachel was my best friend and the next it's like she doesn't even know me. I mean how can someone even do that.

I really missed our friendly chats on SMS and our sleepovers where we would stay up to midnight to have a midnight feast. I really just missed her company, she was one of the best friends I have ever had. She was alway there for me.

I'm not sure why she would have done this to me. Maybe she just didn't like me and wanted revenge but for what. I hadn't done anything to her, I was always nice to her and helped her with her maths homework.(basically told her the answers)

I really didn't want to go into school this morning but my Mum said I'm missing out on so much and have to return. Remember it's my Mum so whatever she says goes.(unless you want an argument and even then you probably won't win)

I made the treacherous journey to school and knew that if I turned left at the school gate my Mum would find out some how, she alway did. So I decided not to and carelessly strolled into school. I thought if I looked like I didn't care then everybody would forget. I was keeping a smile on the outside but inside I was hurting like hell. People had remembered, they were still talking about me and staring at me. (I mean I know in pretty but seriously) I could have bursted out crying again.

I took deep breaths in and out to calm myself. Then once I had got my act together I went to my first class. Nothing could make me cry today, nothing. I was Paige and I was indestructible. (actually I really was quite fragile but I will try)