7. Awkwardness

Talk about awkward on the way home from school. It was awkward when it was just me and Mum. She asked me personal questions that parents shouldn't know like 'do you have a boyfriend?' Its none of her business anyway. I really felt that she was just trying to be nosy and not to be nice.

My mum was asking me all sort of questions about how I was feeling, why I was ill? At this point I thought she had forgotten about the toast but she had remembered.

"As you are feeling ill and staying home then you can do the washing and ironing that you made smell of smoke. It isn't that hard and won't take you long" Mum suggested. Maybe staying home wasn't a good idea.

"Sure thing Mum" I replied reluctantly.

"Good" she said as we drove up to the house, our house was an old victorian one. You know the ones that are white with black wooden frames. I loved our house it was really homely, mum had made it that way with her little extras.

Little?? Maybe not. She had decided that the hallway was too blank and so she made my dad screw up a huge photo collage of our family and friends. It wasn't so blank anymore.

I had decided to start up a blog on a website called blogforu.com. I thought that if I could express myself on there then it may help with all of the pressure and pain from  school. I posted my thoughts and comment on it and I had 60 reads on the first day.

I didn't really have a plan of how and when I was going to face Olivia  and the rest of the school. I wouldn't do it for a least a few days. I should let it become history. Get it out of people's minds.

Anyway let's stop thinking about that it's time to start the dreaded ironing!! HELP ME PLEASE!!