6 Teens and a Spy School

Start from the beginning

"Dude" Xander said snapping his fingers next to my ear. I shook my head and looked down. I started to pull my black combat boots off, pulling on the laces.

"What?" I hissed quietly. I could practically feel Xander rolling his eyes.

"You were staring at the floor." 

"I was just thinking," I stated throwing my shoes next to my bed. I stood up and then laid down onto my bed.

"Nice job tonight, you didn't even have to punch him," Rafe stated, and laughed a little. I smiled at the statement. The guy didn't even fight. I was surprised.

"Tomorrow's Monday," Xander stated, turning on the TV. I groaned loudly, rolling over onto my stomach. Monday was when all the students pile into the gathering hall to hear a speech from my father. It usually is about 1 hour, but in a room a crowded with people I don't really like, is not fun at all. My father usually talks about the next mission and assigns students to it. Only my roommates and I get the hard ones.

"Lovely." I mumble.

"Riley will be there," Rafe said looking over at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his comment. Riley is the most rude, deceitful girl here. We both mess with each other most the time. The guys think that there is something going on between us, but there's no way in hell I would be with someone like her.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys? There is nothing going on between us," I spat.

"Of course you say that," Rafe scoffs, rolling his eyes. Sorry I have a temper about someone I'm constantly annoyed with. I just decided to shrug it off and roll over, letting sleep take over my body.