Chapter Seven

 Chapter Seven

*Lilian*

Once we got back to our suit Nathan rummaged through his bag deciding what to wear for tonight.

"Should I wear this?... Or maybe this? Because this matches my pants.... No I need to change that too."

I was lying down on the bed as I watched him put all his clothes down and sighed.

"Your such a girl." I said rolling my eyes.

He grabbed a pillow and flung it towards me, hitting me in the face.

I rolled over laughing. He continued to pick my outfit once he was done with his.

***

I was looking at the dress Nathan had picked out. It was a body fitted dress, black, sparkly and strapless. It was mid thigh so if I were to bend down you could fully see my butt.

"Lilly? Are you... Uh." He looked at me with his mouth wide open.

"Um... Wow. You need to bend down for me." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, he didn't look bad either, he has a black shirt that looked amazing with his body matched them with jeans. I laughed, he spent hours picking hirsute clothes and this is what he came up with?

I noticed he was watching me as I did my make up. He had a smile on his face and he stared at everything my fingers were touching.

"Okay, Let's go." I smiled.

He smirked, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him. I guess he had chosen the place ahead of time since he had no problem getting there.

"Damn it." he whispered as we parked on the curb.

"What?"

"You don't have a fake ID."

I laughed, "Oh come on." I jumped out of the car and walked straight to the bouncers with Nathan right on my heels.

"Hey boys." I smiled and looked at them from my eye lashes.

One of them looked at me from up and down and smirked, "Hey sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm good. Can't wait to get in the club though." I said looking longingly at the line of people.

"Why don't you go ahead?" the other guy said opening the door and gesturing for me to go in.

I grabbed Nathan's hand and pulled him behind me, just then a hand bolted in front of me blocking me from going in.

"Who's this?" The first guy asked nodding his head to Nathan.

"My brother... My gay brother... He's gay."

He looked at Nathan skeptically and nodded before pulling his hand away.

I laughed once we were away from sight, "Guys are too easy."

"Gay brother? Really?... I mean.... Do I look gay?" he asked while he held me close as we squeezed through people.

I laughed, "No. Your very manly."

"Yeah whatever."

*

My head was pounding, I honestly don't remember anything from last night.

I opened my eyes and I found myself in an unfamiliar room. It wasn't my room. It was all white and very bright.

"Your awake." a voice said, startling me in surprise.

"God? Am I... Am I dead?" My voice felt dry and I suddenly felt a cup being held to my lips.