Dreaming Jimin 4

"What do we do now?" NamJoon asked as I hung up. "Sleep?" He suggested and I shook my head. I needed to find a solution from this situation and the sooner the better, I'm not sayint that being Jimin was bad, actually no, his body was pretty comfy and all, but I wanted my own back. I wanted to be who I was and who I still am. But how do I put that in words when sleepiness is killing me and I feel so tired that even the slippery floor of the hallway seems like a bed.

"I need to find a cure or something I said." I need to understand how and why this happened, I thought. NamJoon stood up and patted Hosoek on his back saying something in Korean. Nope, still no idea what they were saying. Hobi gave me a worried sideway look and walked away going into one of the rooms that I assumed was his. I sighed and curled up into a ball. I just wanted to die. This wasn't as fun as you could think being an idol would be.

"Hey." NamJoon shook me by the shoulder and I gasped realising that I almost fell asleep. "You won't think of anything feeling this sleepy." He insisted and I nodded with no choice, but to agree. "Go back to sleep." He gestured towards the room where I came from and where I saw Taehyung sleeping. I was about to listen to him, but then all sense in me stopped me and I froze. "I can't!" I said a bit too loud and NamJoon looked around concerned if my yell didn't wake anyone up.

I could see hin getting all fed up with my sh*t already but what was I supposed to do?! Keep calm? Yes please, but how? No how, that's the problem. "Why not?" He asked yawning and stretching and I felt so freaking bad for keeping him up at night when I knew he probably has a lot of work to do the following day. "There's Taehyung oppa in that room." I whispered and for one moment Rap Monster looked really confused. Of course, in his eyes it seemed that Jimin had just called a younger member of a band oppa. But within seconds he probably remembered the situation even his eyelids were about to shut close and drown him to sleep.

"Ugh." He gronaed in mumbled in Korean, I wouldn't be surprised if he cursed at me and I just felt blessed that I couldn't understand it. He might have been my bias ever since I found out about BTS, since I discovered their music, and he might have been my only way and hope to communicate here, but I was feeling angry at him at the moment. For no apparent reason, cause it wasn't like he had caused this for me. Was it? If it was, I sure hate you Rap Mon.

"There's the couch in the living room." He said and led my way, I followed him. Maybe some other time I would be admiring my surrounding, fangirling and stuff, but I didn't want to. I just wanted to sleep. In my bed, particularly, but no. I had to be Jimin. Park Effing Jimin, the shortest guy in Bangtan, thank you very much.

I saw the couch and I carefully sat down even if usually I would just fall and try to sleep. "I'll bring a blanket." NamJoon rolled his eyes, realising that I probably won't want to go in the room that V was sleeping in, even before I spoke it. I didn't even look around, but I noticed that there was a TV in front of the couch and three little decorative pillows on the ground by the furniture, which surprised me that they kept them on the floor.

I lifted them and put them under my head getting comfy. When NamJoon came back few seconds later, I was practically asleep. Surprisingly he didn't try to wake me up, just placed the blanket on top of me and sighed shaking his head. Now it seriously looked like the leader of Bangtan boys were tucking in Jimin. What a joy for fangirls' eyes, isn't it?

"NamJoon oppa." I mumbled right before he left, immediately regreting my decision to call him oppa, because once again it was more than weird. But meh, there was no one to witness it. "Ne?" Oh yeah, one more thing 'ne' means 'no' in Lithuania so I lazily lifted my gaze a bit lost why he had answered negatively without me saying any sort of question, but then I remembered.

"I just always wondered." I got up from the sheets, and I could see that NamJoon cringed, because he had already put me to sleep, and here I was awake again, plus destroyed his hard work in tucking me in. That was probably a bit unusual since he was the god of destruction, not me. Just sometimes...

"Wondering...?" He reminded me as I stopped by him standing next to the door leading out the living room to the hallway. I just straightened out and glanced up and down mesuring our heights by eye. Not really reliable, but better than nothing and I was always curious. "What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled partly asleep. "How much taller than me you are." I said and NamJoon faced palmed himself.

"You're in Jiminie's body, remember?" He shook me grabbing by the shoulders, he probably thought I was starting to have hallucinations from all the strees. "Well yeah, but our height are same." I shrugged and turned around. "Good night." I said and fell on the couch, falling alseep immediately.

The world went dark, and you would think my misery would end there... no. It didn't just end. It just started.

::To be continued→::