Dreaming Jimin 2

Of course I looked stupid. Even my voice sounded like Jimin's, just words coming out my mouth were English and I am not 100% sure he understood me since he was only half awake. I managed to pull myself up from the ground and I stepped closer to NamJoon. Thankfully he didn't run. Probably was still holding on to thought that I just had a bad dream.

"Jimin-" But I cut him off immediately, we had no time. "No, I'm not Jimin and I need your help now!" I said demandingly and obviously he was surprised since boy never used that tone with him or so I think, plus, I spoke without any manner, didn't call him hyung even once. Maybe it clicked in his mind that Jimin wouldn't be able to pull off all this English.

"What you say is impossible." He stated stuttering, and I saw that he was almost cockily confident in himself that the game is over now. He might have been holding onto the thought that Jimin learned few phrases to annoy him, but I wasn't Jimin and I knew English. "I know, sounds crazy, but please I need your help, I didn't want to wake up the boys and bother them, since they probably wouldn't have understood me anyways, and if they did, they most likely to have made fun of my "prank", but it's no joke. I'm scared, please help me."

Now that was the first time I saw NamJoon doubting himself. He finally wasn't all that certain. I might have just cracked that shell, and I needed to continue before I lose him. "Look, give me your phone I'll try to call him. Or better yet, I'll call my sister! I' convince her... if she picks up. Oh god I am freaking out right now, but something needs to be done before Jimin jumps out the window or something!" I spilled out and NamJoon just stared at me in awe with his jaw hanging wide open. "Please." I added and he just ran into his room.

I thought that was it. He will wake up Jin, they'll call manager and I'll be screwed, but seconds later NamJoon came back with the phone and even a dial app opened already. He gave it to me eyeing me the whole time, but I saw he was too curious to see if I won't drop out my act at at last second. I still needed to convince him I'm not Jimin.

(Words in bold are in Lithuanian trasnlated to English)

"Hello?" Luckily she picked up too sleepy to realize who's calling, I couldn't waste my chance and let her hang up. "Monica! It's me Gabrielle, wait don't hang up!! I'm not in the other room. I am somehow, somewhere in Korea and I am in someone else's body and that someone else is most probably in mine."

NamJoon watched me sceptically, but I couldn't blame him. He didn't understand the language, so it still looked like I was pranking him by saying random made-up words. It was until my sister replied.

"Not funny. Why are you saying this nonsense??" He was stunned , obviously. But you know, still not sure if the person actually answered me. Now I was at least glad my sister listened me when my voice sounded like some man's.

"Please help me out... he doesn't know English, but maybe he would understand..." I was trying to find a solution. "How can she speak with him??" I looked at NamJoon and asked once again in English. I have never been so glad he's a genius my whole life. "Why don't she uses translator?" He shrugged. My jaw dropped and I suddenly nodded.

"Monica listen, get your laptop, and translate a text into Korean. Go to my room, wake him, well me, he looks like me, up, gently as possible and let the translation roll. If he starts freaking out call this number NamJoon will talk with him, just put in on a speaker so he doesn't have how to avoid it." I spilled and NamJoon stilled looked at me suspicious. "You'll do it right?" I said once again in English. "What?" I forgot he didn't understand what I said before. "You'll talk to Jimin on the phone if needed?"

"Yeah." He nodded slowly, I saw his curiousity growing. And then the door opened again. Hoseok. Sleepy, yawning, messy, but Hoseok. My heart slightly stopped terrified, but he just looked at us two on the ground with the phone still on and went to get a glass of water. Both of us were silent. "Please go do that." I blurted into the phone, hung up and leaned onto the wall sighing.

"How did..." He was stuttering, obviously English was confusing at this time of the day. "...how did this happen?" I understood that NamJoon was convinced, but he didn't want to believe it.

"I don't know and belive me or not I am way more pettrified than you. I have never been in someone else's body, and I want mine back." I shot back getting a little bit irritated by the whole situation. Why did it have to be me?? NamJoon sat next to me eyeing the phone this whole time. He was running fingers through his hair, he was almost pulling them out. It looked good from upclose that pinkish cotton candy on his head.

And then J-hope came back from the kitchen, I unintentionally pulled my neck closer to my shoulders and gulped.

::To be continued→::