Dreaming Jimin 1

Have you ever had this feeling that something is the most unreal and most logical thing at the same time? Well let me tell you...

I had a dream. And it's honestly one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had in my life. I woke up (not really but me in the dream woke up) but I wasn't at home. It wasn't my bed, my room, nothing seemed mine, but at the same time was somehow... familiar. I just didn't know how yet.

So I sat up on the bed and rubber my eyes. That's when I realized this not only seemed strange, this was strange. Because my hands, wasn't my hands. I looked down and realized that these wasn't my clothes neither, nor my body.

I looked back. The room was in some darkish yellow light from a little table lamp. What I saw behind myself surprised me, even shocked me, or should I say WHO I saw behind me.

It was Taehyung. Yes, the same Kim Taehyung who most of the fans refere as V. Okay, it wouldn't have been surprising at all with few conditions. First, if I'd had realized it was a dream, this wouldn't have been weird at all, I mean seeing your idol, the person who inspires you, in your dream isn't that rare. Second, if I had been myself in that dream it would have been just as fine.

But here, it looked too real, too realistic and I wasn't me. However, the catch? I understood, with a very clear mind, that I wasn't me. No, I still wasn't aware that it's just a dream, but the thing that I was someone else- hit me hard.

I was Jimin. Or actually I was me in Jimin's body, because I still had memories of my actual past life in my head and I knew that I went to bed in my room and I knew that I should have woken up in my house. But I was somewhere very far from home. I was in South Korea, in Bangtan's dorm. In Jimin's body.

I don't know how about you, but I was freaking out big time. Like seriously...How??? When??? Why??? Shockingly there was still one working brain cell in my head which I attempted to use. I had one last chance, one thread. One core that would still help me. NamJoon.

So I got up from my bed trying not to wake up Taehyung, it would have been a disaster, since I didn't have a single Korean word in my head. Like it was empty. Usually I could have at least greated him or something, but I was so freaking out that I didn't remember even 안녕. However that brain cell worked and I didn't lose my head. I was sure that if Jimin is in my body he will be having it way worse.

Why? Oh it's simple. I had NamJoon, who I still needed to find, he speaks English and honestly I was so glad I can speak this language at that moment I felt like I just won a Nobel prize or something even if everything seemed scary. Now Jimin on the other hand doesn't speak English, nor does my family. I needed to get to NamJoon as soon as possible and get Jimim out of hell before it even starts.

So I tip toed through the dorm, which is quite difficult I tell you, then you have no clue where to go or where to put your feet so there would be no noise. (That's probably why I didn't realize it was a dream all along, because usually in your dreams you know everything and know what to do by an instinct) I was not even my body, I don't know if you have ever tried, but controling someone's else physique is so freaking hard I bumped into a wall few times, before just simply starting to walk while leaning on it with my right side.

Appearantly after some time of looking and no luck of finding my only hope- NamJoon, I decided that I have no choice, but to try to call him. So that's what happened then:

"NamJoon." I whispered and looked around. Nothing. Someone snored behind the wall. "NamJoon." I said once more, this time louder and since no one came up to me saying 'roger that' I just kept on going by the wall. Then I stopped next to white wooden door that was in my way and tried again. "NamJoon."

I heard someone land on the ground and my heart shook harder, I was at the same time glad and petrified by the idea of meeting him. I knew that if I'll only be able to explain, he can help me. But picture this. You wake up, few hours before morning, when you have a packed shedule and want nothing more than to go back to sleep, because of someone calling you in the hallway.

You go out into that hallway and you see your bandmate kneeling on the floor by your door while leaning on the wall with his full body weight for support and whispering your name nonstop terrified. Great view huh? Totally not creepy at all. We didn't get to the best part yet either.

He mumbles something in Korean, which horrifies me even more since I still can't speak and I don't even know all that much Korean in general. I know that I don't have a choice, but to spill it quick before he calls the police or mental hospital, so I do.

"Listen NamJoon, I know it sounds weird and all, but I am not Jimin! That's why I am speaking English, please I need your help, I'm so scared." Smart words. Wise words. Totally gonna help you man. No.

Your friend, roommate, the guy you shared everything for the past five years and you thought you knew everything about says that. He's not Jimin. He's scared. He needs your help. AND he speaks in fluent Englis. Then he never spoke a word. That expression was priceless and I'd had probably taken a picture if not the fact that a) I didn't have my phone with me b) I had no idea where Jimin's phone are c) how does one unclock a phone in full Korean d) I was in horror.

NamJoon mummbled something in Korean again. Now it sounded like 나쁜 꿈 or something like that, finally I underdtood at least that.

"Please I need your help." I repeat like a total idiot and NamJoon'e eyes grow wider, someone is groaning inside of the room like he is having a bad dream too and a though crosses my mind that Jin woke up. "악몽." NamJoon says, but not to me, just mumbles.

"I am a Gabrielle, and I have no idea how I got here, please help me. Help Jimin, if he wakes up in my body he will freak out and no one speaks Korean in my family, and he won't understand English if my sister speaks some!" Appearantly my one brain cell was working full power, but do you really believe it would be enough to convince him?

::To be continued→::