Aish, now Yoongi-hyung will really think that I'm watching porn.

He unlocked his phone with a scowl. But upon doing so, his eyes were immediately filled with gifs from the last interview. There were different scenes. One was Jimin pointing his lips downward to Suga who was sitting in front of him. Others were of Suga pointing a finger to the cam. Some were a mix of Suga's confused face and Jimin's denial shake of head as his hyung asked him who he had chosen. Damn, there were so many.

Not just that. There were also other gifs and pictures of him and Yoongi together in different events. Jimin looked at the tweets and comments...

Umm...

Wow.

The comments were quite...something. Jimin felt himself blush.

As he scrolled more, he realized that he and Yoongi looked so cute together, no wonder why these people shipped them- Fuck, stop thinking about those weird things.

Trying hard not think at all-but failing to do sobwhile still scrolling, he noticed that there was this one particular strong shipper who had so many tweets. @ahoeforym02

The person's posts were full of feelings and well... full of emoticons too. The guy even posted a picture of him and Yoongi sleeping side by side. Jimin wondered where he'd get that. He didn't really remember anyone posting it on their Twitter account.

Jimin frowned.

But despite all the questions in his mind and his effort to keep his weird thoughts at bay, he still continued scrolling.

He scrolled some more.

And more.

And a lot more.

He scrolled and scrolled until he stopped in front of a picture. Jimin gasped. The heck?

It was an art of him and Yoongi, obviously as the two men in it have green and orange hair dyes. And they were...uh, well...

To say the least, the picture was rated M. And Jimin definitely hated the fact that his mind suddenly supplied an image of what it could've been in real life. Aishh, stop this nonsense now, Jimin!

But there were more. Arts. Gifs. Posts. Vines. All tagged with #yoonminisreal.

Jimin did not notice, until that moment, that his heart was beating fast and he was sweating hard. He wiped his sweaty palms to his shirt and licked his now dried lips. He's not really sure what he's feeling right now. Heck, all of this was his fault, right? It was like the whole yoonmin fandom feasted because of what Jimin had done in that interview. He felt like he should be feeling mad or indifferent, but oddly, he did not. Heck, he was even blushing. What-

A knock.

There was a knock.

"Jimin? Look, I'm sorry okay? I was just joking, you can come out now. You've been there for 300 years already. Are you even still alive?" Yoongi's voice came. He sounded nonchalant but Jimin could hear the concern underneath it.

"Chim Chim? Will you please damn answer me or I'm really kicking this door now."

"H-Hyung!" Jimin's voice croaked. His throat felt dry.

"Are you alright there? We'll be starting our Vlog soon, come on now."

Jimin exited his Twitter quickly and locked his phone. Taking a deep, deep, deeeeep breath, he unlocked the door and went out. He had expected to see an irritated or smirking Yoongi, but when he opened the door of the cubicle, what he saw was a Yoongi with pursed lips and worried eyes. The older fished a handkerchief and wiped Jimin's forehead.

"You're sweating. Now I'm starting to believe that you really were watching porn inside there."

Jimin scowled half-heartedly and swatted Yoongi's hand away. "Shut up."

"I was just joking, you dork. Now let's go, you still need help with your make-up. The sweat was able to complete its mission to erase it."

***** |J <3 Y| *****

It was already Yoongi's turn to post in Vapp. He was the last one so he had the privilege to take a long time in doing his live log.

He ran his hand through his hair and angled the front cam of the phone to fit his beautiful face perfectly. He then pressed the button to start streaming. Holding the monopod with one hand, he waved at the cam and smiled.

"Army! You're beloved Suga is here," he said cheerfully while looking at the live comments.

Yoongi-oppa!

Omo the mint green hair <3

I LOVE YOU PLS MARRY ME

Yoongi laughed at that one. "Does I look good tonight? Hmm?" Yoongi turned his face here and there to show the fans his pretty face clearly. "You better tell me that I am because I worked hard all day in  practice." He then pouted for effect.

"I know you guys are all excited for the concert. I hope I'll see you all there soon! I'm planning to give a surprise to our ARMYs. Any suggestion? It could be an aegyo, or..."

Yoongi scanned the comments. It was a chaos actually. Many comments were coming through and his eyes were feeling dizzy trying to read a single word. There was one though that captured his attention, mostly because Jimin's name was written on it.

Oppa... When will you kiss Jimin-ssi??!

Yoongi's eyes blinked. The comment drifted away quickly as many comments continued to come. Luckily, Yoongi's eyes were quick. He was able to capture the sentence, as well as the name of the person. ahoeforym02

That's a weird name, more like a username actually.

But wait...kiss Jimin?

============
Happy :)