That would be very embarrassing.

And if he found out... The kiss...

"Yah, Jimin. Why are you blushing?" Jimin heard Yoongi's voice.

The younger boy almost jumped, his eyes wide as he stuttered. "Err... none of your business hyung."

Yoongi flicked Jimin's forehead and shook his head in disapproval. "Chim Chim, just when did you develop that rude manner? Continue that or hyung will punish you."

For some unknown reasons, Jimin blushed even harder. Heck, what was even happening to him?

"Jiminie-hyung, where's my charger?" Tae, thankfully, intruded.

"It's right here...wait, I'll just..." Jimin muttered, searching his bag for Taehyung's charger. Yoongi left, probably bored already, and went to snatch food from Jin instead. Jimin grinned when he heard Jin shouted "Hey you, lazy pale pig! Give me that back!"

"Faster hyung. Jungkook and I are battling who will get the higher score in Color Switch," Taehyung complained impatiently as Jimin rummaged through his bag. This made the older boy roll his eyes as he handed Tae the charger.

They were practicing at their concert stage and it was their break. Actually, it was their first long break and everyone was in chaos, trying to breathe in as much freedom as they could. They were given a 3-hour break because each of them was asked to post a live entry in Vapp later to update the fans about their practices and give more excitement as their concert drew near. It was important that they do not look stressed or tired, those were something make-up couldn't hide.

Everyone was having fun, except for Jimin. He was just worried that Yoongi would remember that he was actually supposed to watch something online. He sighed and unlocked his phone, visiting Bangtan's Twitter after a long time. His mind was busy thinking if he should post a selca or not when his eyes landed on the Trending List.

Holy Marshmallows.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw, ranked third in the Trending List, the words #yoonminisreal.

Shit.

Bangtan was aware of the different silly ship names that their fans made. They actually thought they're cute and creatively made. And trust Jimin to know exactly what yoonmin was. Without thinking, he clicked the tag.

"Chim Chim, do you have any chocolate there?" Yoongi asked from behind Jimin.

Jimin jumped, surprised by Yoongi. He clutched his phone to his chest protectively and blinked at Yoongi.

"The heck is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked, half-irritated half-concerned as he seemingly noticed Jimin's tense reaction. His eyes then landed on Jimin's phone. "You're not actually watching porn, are you?"

"W-what?! No! Why would I even do that?"

Yoongi smirked. "I'll only believe you if you show me your phone."

"S-shut up, hyung. I have the right to-"

"Come on, Jiminie. I know you are hiding something," his hyung said as he slowly reached for the innocent phone. Jimin tightened his hold.

"Ughh, hyung, no."

But his pleads were turned to ashes as his hyung kept insisting and trying to snatch the phone away. Jimin was about to give up (why is it so hard to resist Yoongi every time), when he had an idea. "Look hyung, Namjoon-hyung is bringing chocolates."

Yoongi turned his head quickly to where Jimin was pointing and Jimin grabbed that opportunity to escape. He ran to the nearest bathroom and locked the cubicle.