❤ I n t r o d u c t i o n s ❤

> > > - - - - - - >

According to Urban dictionary, a soulmate is a person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet -- a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

When a soul is created another soul is crafted to balance together these souls makeup soulmates. A soulmate is made to challenge, love, accept and fight for its other half. A soulmate is not defined by gender, religion, time, or location.

> > > - - - - - - >

Hey, fellow Bookworms!

So, this story is going to be filled with short stories about, you guessed it, soulmates

So, this story is going to be filled with short stories about, you guessed it, soulmates. Fair warning, there are some tearjerkers in this collection.

Please do not steal any of my stories. There are copyrights for the writers on Wattpad. Besides if you steal someone else's work, you just end up looking like an uncreative jerk, so don't be that.

|| Fun Fact || This was one of the first books I ever published on Wattpad, but seeing as Valentines Day is just around the corner, I thought it was time for a revamping!

||Song || (Stop) Just Love by Us The Duo --->> These two are so cute and talented. Plus, the fact that they are really married, makes me so happy! 

|| Question || What is your definition of love?

★If you like the concept and are excited to read the first, be sure to click the star and make my day! Feel free to leave a comment below! ★

You are loved!

Love,

Yerd213

> > > - - - - - - >

Copyright © 2016 by yerd213