.:Chapter 15:.

.:Edited:.

Sooooo I bet everyone is like "WTF?!?!?!?! ~starts a mob~" Or I just thinking everyone is like that. I just lost my urge to write a little bit after not feeling good, and now a cold is going through my house. I think I am getting it now which sucks. I need more bumping music to get me to write because the song that got me start writing again isn't the one that I put when I started this part like a week ago and couldn't finish it. That song being Dirty Dancing - New Kids On The Block. So here it is FINALLY chapter 15.

P.S. You will hate me for how the begining of this starts, cause it's as it seems :3

Song:

Seether - Never Leave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I sat on the window seat sitting in the early rays of sunlight, all I could hear were the birds softly chirpping and Jace's breathing. Turning my head I looked over at him, his body was spaced out over the whole bed. He had no shirt on, the covers were draped lower to his bare hips. A fire went across my cheeks as I blushed. Jace groaned a little and felt around the bed, so I went to him and crawled into the warm bed, His arms wrapped around my body and held me to him. I sighed and looking at his sleeping face for a second, then laid it on his chest falling back to sleep.

My eyes opened once again to an empty bed and the shower running. I sat up and crawled out of bed and walked sleepy like to the bathroom door, the door was cracked some and I could smell Jace. With a smile I walked in and cracked it again, and pulled Jace's shirt from last night and climbed in behind him wrapping my arms around him. Jace jumped a little and looked over his shoulder at me, and a smile graced his lips.

"Hey there miss." He said warmly.

"Hey." I replied softly. I laid my head on his wet back and sighed with relaxation.

Jace turned me around in front of him and tilted my head back getting my hair wet. I thought it was the sweetest thing he's ever done, and it felt nice to just relax with him after so long of being away. After we had showered we got out and dried off. I walked in to the bedroom and pulled on some clothes before drying my hair humming. I stopped when it was a little damp and put the towel in the hamper, then looked at Jace he was watching me and I blinked. He shook his head and turned to his dresser looking for boxers. I turned away to fix the pillows and bed, but then decided to change the sheets so I pulled them off and got some of his black sheets from his closest.

After I was done with the bed, I was picked up and put on Jace's back. Holding on to him as he opened the door leading out to the living room. Ben stood up from the couch and followed after us as we passed him. Then seth joined our little group outside the dorm, I looked at him as he shook ben's hand. He looked over at me.

"I'm taking over beta for a bit, and clay is some where chasing girls." He stated. As I was about to nod my head clay came running down the hall tugging a girl with him. She had black hair and pretty green eyes, she kinda looked at me with wide eyes as i smiled at her.

"Guys, Alpha I found my mate." Clay exclaimed.

"Congratulations." I said to him. He smiled brightly at me and brought her forward.

"This is Sarah." He replied.

                                                .Sarah P.O.V.
I stood shocked still as I looked Lily Black on Jace Smith's shoulders. The two looked at ease with each other more then they were yesterday, on Lily's collarbone I noticed a bite mark that was healing. My eyes widened more as I looked in to her eyes, there was no way Jessica could win now.

"It's nice to meet you sarah, I'm Lily and this is my mate Jace." Lily telling me, what I already knew.

I felt like the world I built up to stay away from the two of them, was crashing down around me. I looked over at my mate Clay, he was so loyal to Lily has been since he got here. As his mate I was going to be by his side, and that meant no more hanging out with Jessica. Looking at Lily's smile as she looked at Jace I realized she was the victim, not the threat.

                                                        Jace's P.O.V.
I held on to Lily's legs as her body was wrapped around my back. I smiled at the thought of last night and closed my eyes. I could feel her inside of me, and I could feel myself in her. I felt her hug me tighter as I started walking again. I passed right by jessica my body had fully rejected her and binded with Lily's.

"What are we doing today?" Lily asked me.

"Anything you want." I replied.

"I wanna lay in the sun." She said. I smiled and shook my head.

"You and laying out in the sun." I told her.

She giggled and nuzzled her face into my shoulder and hugged even tighter. I headed out of the front doors of the school anyway and looked for a good place to lay out in. The school had no classes today so everyone was outside soaking up the sun. Some of the girls smiled at me and waved with a wink. My mate didn't like that too well and growled at them, making them turn away, I laughed softly and she hit my shoulder.

"Not funny. Is it going to take sex with you in the lunch room to let them know your mine?" Lily asked.

"What?" I asked, nearly choking on my own saliva as I swallowed.

"Down boy I'm not really going to do that with you in the lunch room." She replied. Is it bad that my heart picked up when she talked about us having sex? I sat her down on the ground and she instantly laid out on the grass, I sat down beside her and yawned.

The others sat down around us and started their own conversations with each other, as I played with Lily's hair. It was slowly getting dried by the sun, it hadn't even been five minutes and lily was already passed out on the ground. I smiled at her lightly even though she couldn't see it. I loved this girl with all my heart and I wasn't about to let someone hurt her again even me.