"Pete, I swear to god..." Mikey trailed off.

"What?" Pete giggled, poking me again. "You're still finishing homework and I'm bored!"

"You're such a child..."

"What are you gunna do about it?"

"Dear lord, please don't say anything dirty!" I jumped in, shutting my eyes and shaking my head.

"Oh believe me, it wasn't said out loud..." Mikey trailed off, a smirk in his tone.

I covered my ears. "The eye sight just had to be the one to go. Why not the hearing? I wouldn't be this scarred."

"Shut the fuck up, Gerard." Mikey's muffled laugh came through my ear covering.

"Where the hell is my boyfriend to save me from this torment?" I groaned, falling back on my bed.

~Frank's POV~

I was standing in the hall, scratching my head as I went over the conversation I just had over the phone.

I had money, but not nearly enough. I didn't know how I was going to manage working it up...

"We could always poison your grandma's tea." Ray suggested when I had brought up the issue to him the night before, "I'm sure you'll get at least a dollar from her will."

"What good is poisoning someone already full of venom?" I sighed, shaking my head. "Besides, that's a lot of weekend trips to hell."

Ray just laughed. "I don't know how to help, man." He sighed, "I came here on that scholarship, and that barely pays it. Maybe you could do a go fund me or some shit."

"That could be a thing..." I considered. I hadn't really thought about it, I had been more concerned with bringing it up to Gerard. "It wouldn't hurt to try..."

I sighed, looking at Gerard's door. I had to bring it up to him... If I could figure out a good way how.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside. Gerard was laying back on the bed, poking Pete's arm with a bored look on his face while Mikey shut his laptop with a triumphant look.

"Finally done!" He cheered, immediately looking over at Pete with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Yea, baby boy!" Pete giggled, jumping across the room to Mikey's bed and tackling him.

"Frankie, can we go for coffee?" Gerard asked, reaching at the empty air with one of his hands. "Please?"

I walked over and took his hand, helping him up. He hurried close to me and actually began to pull me out of the room. I laughed, following after him as he walked down the hall, still pulling me along.

"We going for coffee?" I asked.

"I know the way!" He insisted, "Just a few more steps down this hall until we're at the door..."

Sure enough, Gerard lead me right to the door leading outside.

"Patrick wasn't kidding when he said you memorized it..."

"To be honest... I memorized it because of all the times I walked it with you..." Gerard replied shyly, turning to face me.

I smiled, stepping forward to kiss him softly. He giggled through the kiss, sliding his hands up my side before pushing me away.

"No PDA." He teased, smiling in a way that made his dark glasses rise with his cheeks.

"You're absolutely no fun." I laughed. I pushed open the door and took Gerard's hand, leading him out. He began to walk towards the campus coffee shop, but I squeezed his hand. "Wait... Can I take you somewhere first?"