*Chapter One~Moving*

(Pic of Aaron above or on the side)
(And the music above is what Aaron listens to XP)

Aaron's POV

My days have always been quiet but not today because apparently, my parents decided that we should move. Why? I don't know, go ask them. They haven't told me anything yet and said that they would tell me today over dinner. So here I am waiting patiently for dinner so by then I can understand what is really going on and hopefully have some peace from all the noise. And by noise, I mean my siblings coming to me with too many questions. While I wait I go to my bookshelves and pick a random book because I already read them all so there is no point in choosing. I go to sit on my bed and hear a knock on my door barely because of all the noise in the house.

I shout a 'come in' and sit on my bed. My sister Annabelle, who is also basically my best friend, pops her head in and smiles at me widely. Which if you ask me should totally look creepy but on my sister's face, it looks so beautiful and normal. I don't have much grasp of what is considered ugly or beautiful but I believe that my family members are all beautiful.

My sister is 5'4" with long blonde hair that she gets from dad and green eyes which she gets from mom and a great body that usually has all the boys drooling- literally. Although I still do not understand exactly why boys do that. My brother is 6'1" with dad's blonde hair and green eyes. I'm 5'6" and I have black hair and blue eyes like mom but she always tells me that my blue eyes are so much more beautiful which I always ignore. I do not care about my appearance as it is not something that is required for living. My mom is mostly the most beautiful with her 5'4" height and beautiful black hair and blue eyes. My dad is a big man with a height of 6'2" which my brother wants to beat and he has blonde hair with eyes as green as the beautiful leaves on a tree.

I'm pretty bad at descriptions because I don't understand all those artistic and feelings put into things. I like being with my family because it is peaceful and would also not like them to be harmed as they also protected me for so long but I always feel like I am missing something that I should have towards them and other people.

If you ask me I think I'm average compared to the rest of my family but they always deny it and tell me they are average. At least they're modest, right? But anyway at the moment my sister is ranting to me about how she heard that we're moving to LA and all the hot guys there. Another thing I never mentioned is I don't really care about gender so you can call me bi or pansexual and I won't care because I never really thought about it. And I won't because it is just a waste of time.

I never understood feelings and emotions in my entire life so things like love and friendship are truly beyond me. My family always said that it didn't matter and that they will always be by my side but I never thought it was weird so I never truly think about it.

"Aaron, are you even listening to me?" Annabelle literally shouts in my ear.

"No," I'm not mean I just like to be blunt and I hate lying. I've always been able to tell when people are lying so it was easier for me to distance myself from those people. Small lies like trying to say you didn't eat the cookie are different than saying you didn't cheat on your girlfriend. I never understood why people try to find this so-called love when it just doesn't work out and as I've seen, it even hurts them. People are so weird.

"Well, you should listen because then you'll learn that we're moving tomorrow and mom wants you to start packing," Annabelle said as she crossed her arms and looked at me with a pout. She told me before that this was called acting cute or something like that and that girls do it so that they appear more attractive to guys but I didn't get it.

"And if you would have asked me, dear sister, you would have known that I was done packing long ago," I nearly needed to shout because the moving sounds turned up by a notch or maybe a million because they're giving me a headache. MY eyebrows moved into a frown and I started to wonder when I would get my peace back.