-=11=-

The Wedding Chappie!!!!

Your POV
Something had gone terribly wrong! You know that part when the wedding man who does the talking says "If they're any objections please say em now?" Well a Ghast had a objection....

I used my awesome acrobatic skillz to climb on that Ghast like a Boss, but 3 other Ghast's joined the party!

I took out my iron sword and used it as a shield while the others took care of the rest.

I tried my best to stay on the Ghast but it was challenging. But I never gave up! I attempted to throw my sword but the other "Uninvited guests" decided to throw fireballs at me.

I fell off 100 ft and managed to survive. I wish I hadn't. I felt all my bones break and the gang (new squad name) ran over.

I wasn't going to make it, I wasn't. As much as you want me to, I wasn't.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jesse asked.

"No." My voice was shaky and weak.

"Your gonna make it, I promise. You've been through a lot more, you can do it." Petra encouragingly said.

I could see the light in the back of my eyes. "No... No I-I'm not."

"Don't say that! You'll make it!" Axel smiled.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I never woke up.

-/-/-----------------/---/----/--/---
At your funeral, Ellegaard and Magnus beat themselves up for having they're wedding in the Nether.

Your funeral was the greatest event the town ever had. F/C and gold paper flowers were scattered neatly around a river. Lanterns were realized at night-- just for you. 100 white chickens were realized symbolizing your sprit being free.

Jesse never talked to anyone after you died. He became a mute. He locked himself up in isolation for the rest of his life. Then died of deep depression.

Olivia attempted to kill herself but never succeed. 58 stabs in the neck! C' mon God!

Petra died 2 years later because of a bow and arrow incident.

Axel always taught about you. You were his first crush after all....

Lukas rejoined the Ocelots and forgot all about you. He fell in love with Maya and now he's kinda glad you died.

The order of the Stone fell apart. Nothing more to say.

(Don't kill meh! I had no idea for this so I killed you :D. There is a epilogue after this chappie✌🏽️ out)