-=7=-

(If you're wondering "do I get armor?" it's an yes! Your like the mini version of Soren, so just imagine his armor with an different design. Also, this chapter just tells you a bit about yourself )

Your POV
I was just repainting Olivia's armor until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Lukas standing there with an lop-sided smile on his face.

"Hey!" He said smiling at me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Do ya... Wanna hang... Out?" he asked nervously.

"Sure!" I smiled as he blushed for some reason...

At the tree!!!
I always had an special place were I was always crazy and fun and weird. The place were everything came together

Our old treehouse

Now I know your probably thinking "Wtf? Didn't that get destroyed from the Wither Storm?"

Love can't be destroyed, child.

It was the first place Jesse invited me to.

It was the first place I fell in love.

It was the first place my life started.

I smiled as I watched Lukas trail behind. I was always known as the free-spirited one and parkour one and the also acrobat one too. Don't forget the architect one/ the leader of the New Order of The Stone.

I was way too fast for Lukas, or way too fast for anyone. I was the wild child.

When I grew up with Olivia and Petra, I was usually the child who knocked every vase in the house. The child who put an blanket around their shoulders and jumped off the couch and pretended to be some fictional character from a TV show.

And since me, Olivia, and Petra are only two years apart with Petra being the oldest with the age of 20, me the middle child being 18, and Olivia being 16. (This girl needs to finish college lol)

I would always be jealous of Olivia when I was 2 because she would always get moms attention.

But, that's over me now. My mom died of cancer, and I never met my dad, so win win.

I climbed inside with Lukas, and I barely noticed the tears that fell down from my eyes until Lukas asked "Hey, what's wrong?"

I wiped my eyes "Just some memories, that's all." I managed to keep my memorizing smile on my face.

"Just remember, I'm always here for ya." Lukas said as he pulled me into an hug.

"Thanks, Lukas."

Me and Lukas had an sensible talk and it felt good to finally not wear my armor and not do missions and just relax.

I rode on his back on the way back to the bunks. We laughed and played along. He even put an flower in my hair and said "It wanted to be with an pretty girl." it was fun.

When we came back Soren and Gabriel were there and they were talking to the squad.

"What do you mean you programmed the Enderdragon back into the End?!" Jesse asked.

"Well typically you just said what we meant." Gabriel said.

As soon as Soren saw me he clasped he arm around me. "Ah, yes, Y/N, my offspring."

"Nice to see you to." I said smiling.

"And we need you guys to live our legend that we told." Gabriel continued.

"That's crazy." Olivia said.

I sat next to Jesse and snuggled against him. He hugged me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Yes, it is, also you leave tomorrow. Good day." they said as they left.

"Just when I thought life couldn't get any better." I said sarcastically.

(Hey!!! Sorry this chappie was boring, I wanted to explain your character more :))