-=10=-

(You people were right. It was Maya's POV! Now the story will be weird for me now because my name is Maya. But I use the name Sky. Fun fact about me!!!)

Jesse's POV
"Jesse relax, the doctors said she's fine." Olivia said. "Just some broken bones."

"Gee, Olivia. How would you feel if you had fell 37 feet from the air and fell on rock, suffering an crack in the back of your skull, breaking an arm, possibly an broken spine." I said.

Olivia winced at every injury I said. "Your right, we should be worrying."

I finally sat down on the hospital chair. I looked at that door. Room 110. That was the room that Y/N was trying to fight though these injuries.

Me, Olivia, and Reuben were the only ones at the hospital. The rest decided to build an new trophy room and mark this day down as the day Y/N fought as an hero.

Olivia sat next to me and said "Y'know, this reminds me of an time where we were young and Y/N had an card collection of all the mobs. One time Petra had hid all of her cards and Y/N went on top of an shelve to find it. Then she fell off, suffering an cut to the face. Which at that time, for us, was like an knife to the stomach."

I laughed at the end. Geez, Y/N is really strong, if she came out still walking, we would all be honored.

"Um, guys. How's life?" an familiar voice asked.

"Y/N!" we yelled, hugging her.

She was fine! All she had was an bandage in the back of the head.

"Geez, I'd never think I'd be this happy to see my sister." Olivia said.

"Whatever, Nerd Sherlock." Y/N said, petting Olivia's head.

"Don't call me that!" she squealed.

"Whatever chills your fill, Nerd Sherlock."

Special time with Reuben
You hid from the pig that wanted to find you.

You two were playing hide and seek in the woods.

You weren't sure that Reuben would see you standing behind an tree.

But he did.

"Aw man! You found me!"

"Okay, you hide next."

And the pig ran off while you counted to ten.

Turns out, he's the better hider.

But whenever you couldn't find him, he'll be right behind you, smiling.

"Nuuuu, you win!"

The he did an victory dance.

"But, I'll beat you back to the bunks!"

And with that you two ran off.

(Aye, special time with Reuben was adorable!)