-=2=-

Jesse's POV
"Who's cute?" Olivia asked.

I was just confused, but hoping that Y/N would say me because she was kinda my crush...

"Uhh..." she started, but Petra finished for her "Jesse, Y/N thinks you're the cutest person ever!"

"Yeah! All we ever hear from you is 'Oh my god! Did ya see how cute Jesse looked fighting those mobs?!' and 'Jesse looks so cute today!'" Olivia smirked mocking Y/N from earlier.

"I don't know how I'm related to you guys!" Y/N groaned.

"Awww don't you remember? Were your sisters! You probably can't remember because your boo is blushing over you!" Petra laughed.

I walked over to the love of my life and asked "Is that true? Do ya... Like me?"

Crossing my fingers hoping she'll say yes, she turned to Axel and her sisters, who were squealing their heads off she sighed then turned to me.

"Yeah Jesse, I do, okay?! I do!!!!!" she said.

I couldn't think anymore, SHE LIKED ME! SHE EVEN ADMITTED IT!!!!!

I quickly pressed my lips against hers. I felt sparks all around me. Y/N soon melted into the kiss and kissed me back! I heard the girls squealing, but I didn't care.

We pulled away and looked in each other's eyes. "Olivia, now I know how ya feel." Y/N smiled.

"Great, isn't it?!" she smiled back.

Reuben squealed and walked over to us and smiled. "Thanks wingman." I smiled and petted him.

"Hey does anyone know where Lukas is?" Petra asked taking a break from her squealing fest.

"Come to think about it... No I haven't seen him since we came back." Axel said with Olivia in his lap.

I wonder where he his...

My thoughts got interrupted by Magnus and Ellegaard busting through our door.

"Guess what? Guess what? Guess whaaaaaat?!" Ellegaard squealed jumping up and down.

"Oh my gah! Whaaaaat?" I asked them.

"We're ENGAGED!!!!!"

"Whaaaat?!"

??? POV
They think they can just steal my two loves. With just one smile they think they can win 'em over.

Y/N and Olivia are mine, Jesse and Axel. And you know they're mine.

(Twist ending!!!! Ellie and Magnus are engaged!!!! And whose POV do you think that was?! Merry xmas!!!)